B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is already all on chaturbate, why this stupid on RLC?!? I'm sure none of these girls is interested in talking to you.

They'd all enjoy talking to me. 😁 Plus they'd all get a chance to tell you to sling your hook too via pm. 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is already all on chaturbate, why this stupid on RLC?!? I'm sure none of these girls is interested in talking to you.

Most wouldn't but the potential for it to happen might bring some popularity back to RLC, the point I'm trying to generate conversation about is bringing some life back to RLC, then we would all benefit.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Ehi, Leora è tornata sul letto. Guarda chi è in cam in alto!

Holly e’ nella stessa posizione di Leora in questo momento, ma Leora top cam😂 che differenze

8 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Most wouldn't but the potential for it to happen might bring some popularity back to RLC, the point I'm trying to generate conversation about is bringing some life back to RLC, then we would all benefit.

End of Covid and lots of new apts would do it for me...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It took a long time, and then these teasing events were over and the girls gave a glimpse into their private lives. That was a thousand times better than the teasing bullshit, simply because it was real.

Okay then you are willing to wait years to see them be real i dont have that much money to blow on waiting for someone to do something real on cam

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

It took a long time, and then these teasing events were over and the girls gave a glimpse into their private lives. That was a thousand times better than the teasing bullshit, simply because it was real.

and because we saw what they were really like eventually that makes you like them more so does that mean you like Martina more now you see her real side