B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

I was enjoying the girl-girl between Claire and Monica. Claire's tongue was really going to town on Monica's pussy.  Then Carlos showed up! Instead of letting the girls play uninterrupted, he enters the bedroom. The action is downhill from there.   What a fuckup he is.

Question: today, prior to Claire and Monica, was Monica in bed with Loraine?

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I was enjoying the girl-girl between Claire and Monica. Claire's tongue was really going to town on Monica's pussy.  Then Carlos showed up! Instead of letting the girls play uninterrupted, he enters the bedroom. The action is downhill from there.   What a fuckup he is.

Question: today, prior to Claire and Monica, was Monica in bed with Loraine?

No
Monica showed up around 2010, Loraine went out of bed and greeted her and whispered a few words in her ear. Otherwise, she was in her bed the whole time
C&C and M had a meal and then Monica & Claire went into the bedroom

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll take your word for it...I don't watch any B5 shows...

You know me, never at a lack for words, but the B5 bullshit shows aren't even worth commenting on anymore!!  Monica, I never knew you would be so desperate!!

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know me, never at a lack for words, but the B5 bullshit shows aren't even worth commenting on anymore!!  Monica, I never knew you would be so desperate!!

The shows is what brings them money 🙂

I've been hearing that Loraine is spending more and more time outside the apartment without Anthony.  Any speculations as to why this is happening?  It appears that things haven't been quite the same between them since the whole bringing the boytoy back to B4 to make Anthony jealous bit.  Just curious what you all's thoughts are.

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've been hearing that Loraine is spending more and more time outside the apartment without Anthony.  Any speculations as to why this is happening?  It appears that things haven't been quite the same between them since the whole bringing the boytoy back to B4 to make Anthony jealous bit.  Just curious what you all's thoughts are.

So if I understand correctly you are the type of impressionable person who believes everything we can tell you as long as it goes in the direction of your own ideas :angel: 

Personally I use this proverb, "I only believe what I see", for example, even if I read reviews of a film, whether postive or negative, it will not prevent me from watching this famous film so that I can form my own opinion.

You should try, it would save you from being often off topic 😁

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they are perfectly fine and if you wanna know so bad just join the website in see for yourself😂

also that boytoy shit is old as hell come up with something new already 🤦‍♂️😂

you say you dont care but yet you constantly fantasize about it or maybe you secretly are a member or you are in love with loraine 😂 like the leora bots are in love with her😂

• Like 1