Jump to content

Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #5


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, refazer said:

big fire today in St Petersburg.The Nevski manufacture.

ice_screenshot_20210412-160810.png

The firemen should move everyone back and let it burn. They shouldn't risk their lives, even if they put it out, so what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's terrible news, horrible. What is inside that made this fire so bad?

It is a very old facility. They used to produce fabric there back in the 19th century. It was a historical building now. They used it as storage mainly. And people could go there and see how the factories worked back in the days. Kind of a museum... 

RIP for the poor firefighter 😟

  • Like 1
  • Sad 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is a very old facility. They used to produce fabric there back in the 19th century. It was a historical building now. They used it as storage mainly. And people could go there and see how the factories worked back in the days. Kind of a museum... 

RIP for the poor firefighter 😟

It's a real shame.

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

It's a real shame.

How's everything Jabbath. Hope all is well! Spring is almost here, summer behind that. And covids starting to get its ass kicked!  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

How's everything Jabbath. Hope all is well! Spring is almost here, summer behind that. And covids starting to get its ass kicked!  

Well I am good. But I am pissed about the situation here. The EU and our government fucked it up completely to buy enough vaccines. So we are right in the middle of the third wave and everything is still closed. We are hoping to get some of the Russian Sputnik vaccine soon to vaccinate more people. You still can't go out and meet people. Weather is getting better slowly. 
Thanks for asking my dear 😘

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2021 at 12:58 PM, budda said:

NINA-1.thumb.jpg.d510bd259afecae39d30c89c4301a1c3.jpg

 

NINA2.thumb.jpg.4d5f3e40f5057d99758641857d41d671.jpg

Who doesn't get turned on making out in the shower all wet and slippery, skin smooth and soft as a baby's ass?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am good. But I am pissed about the situation here. The EU and our government fucked it up completely to buy enough vaccines. So we are right in the middle of the third wave and everything is still closed. We are hoping to get some of the Russian Sputnik vaccine soon to vaccinate more people. You still can't go out and meet people. Weather is getting better slowly. 
Thanks for asking my dear 😘

Same here. Some areas have none and others have more than they need. I got my 2 vaccines because I take care of my parents who both have ailments and they should not leave the house.

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you Nina for looking after Kira last night ,she looked well satisfied,I hope that will cheer her up as she  looked 

a bit down and sad the last couple of days ( let’s have that lovely smile back) 

about vaccines, I’ve just had my second Pfizer jab again no reactions.😻

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...