Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow,this I could see coming,way to go girls.Much better this time than yesterday,thank you girls.But,Malia you must be more engaged in what you do not just look like a robot when you do it,watch and learn girl,watch and learn from a pro like Leora.And to you my lovely Leora,you was really engaged in what you did,up close to see what you were doing,and by the look in your face,you really loved it,nice my love.Love you always and it was a great bate,a big kiss to you both.

Their experiences have not always been the same. There have been changes at times, and slow progressions it has seemed.

When Leora next reads the forum and gets pissed at some of the comments, she would do well to take into account that people " critique " her not out of spite and disrespect, quite the contrary! If people just sat back and accept whatever she chose to do or not do, then that is tantamount to tacit agreement that she is nothing special or different to all the other girls in the other apartments or indeed in the sex industry. The fact is that the majority of people who have watched

Posted Images

Wow,I got to say I didn´t expect anything to happen tonight because of all the voicemail and texting that clearly made

Leora upset.So it was nice to first see the lotion massage to warm up and then finish it with a nice sensuall bate together,loved it

and thank you girls.Love you always and as usual a big kiss to both of you.Oh,btw today it was some kind of jubilee,bate # 40 together.

• Like 4
Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I take your word, i must have miscalculated! What's 4 between bates eh?😆

How is this calculated? Does it count as one bate when then they do it alone, but beside each other and double bates when they bate each other? 😁

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

How is this calculated? Does it count as one bate when then they do it alone, but beside each other and double bates when they bate each other? 😁

I class it as each bate is either side by side, or mutual. So each night is one occasion. They either do it themselves or do it to each other. That's how i look at them. Simple as that really.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1