Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

i found just this in old still aparment the photos arent good cause are in moviment, and did not capture her face not even the essence of her beauty. the photos from old scott place are too much better. Jabba must have these photos

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

You will just see her with one. And right now that’s Scott. Very classy 👧 

in anything she does!

Just sitting and doing nothing does not meet the classy qualifications to me--Goldie besides being easy on the eyes also cleans house as does even Diana--The only thing i have seen Stephie do is fuck Scott

45 minutes ago, x192023 said:

bc Scotts a dick, not a good manager . uses people to get what he can get. and the gorgeous Sabrina got smart and left him!

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Besides not a good manager i would say not even a good person. What moonlight translate about him was evident

Well, yeah. That is correct. But I'm tempted to say that the rules are also scewed alittle bit against places like this. These apartments have a huge disadvantage in that they seem to bring in their real friends, and it is new people all the time. If a guest slips up, they get punished imediately. It probably has to be this way, but still. Look at the +7 apartments in comparison. There are just as many asshole there, just as much exploitation and just as much drug  use. Their hired hands are probably read in on the rules as well as the script. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Just sitting and doing nothing does not meet the classy qualifications to me--Goldie besides being easy on the eyes also cleans house as does even Diana--The only thing i have seen Stephie do is fuck Scott

She also cleans a lot , and has all of her own clothes .very neat.

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Actually, I would say Stephie is the one who cleans and tidies the most in there. She even folds up Goldie's clothes when she finds them.

• StnCld316 locked, unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic