B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looks like Pam's boyfriend !  If so, wonder if she will share with Amalia, like she did with Chris ! 

How many of you think Pam's boyfriend knows what she did last night?  I feel sorry for any guy that gets hooked up with any of these girls!!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How many of you think Pam's boyfriend knows what she did last night?  I feel sorry for any guy that gets hooked up with any of these girls!!

what did she do last night??

exactly nothing but the samething 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Se questi ragazzi sono i loro "veri" fidanzati, devono avere una buona idea del perché vengono a Barcellona dalla Russia per così tanto tempo! 

Sono fidanzati last minute

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If these guys are their "real" boyfriends, they must have a good Idea why they come in Barcelona from Russia for that long ! 

I think it was mentioned,maybe on here or i heard it from him perhaps as he doesnt speak Russian but English to go with his Spanish that he was aware of what she does and wasnt bothered.

Might of been at the party he was at the other night, not sure if he got the full story but he knows what her "job" is

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

what did she do last night??

exactly nothing but the samething 😂

Like always, another question goes unanswered!!  So to you, what she did last night, is what all girls do with other guys present that are not their boyfriends.....says allot about you my friend!!

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

If these guys are their "real" boyfriends, they must have a good Idea why they come in Barcelona from Russia for that long ! 

They only would know what they are told and I can promise you they are lied to on a constant basis!!