B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Amira to sleep. And they must sleep there in the living room, and one of them with Monica or Amira

The brother maybe in LR , carlos and Claire maybe in Amira’s , maybe Claire with Monica and the brothers in the LR . But I think they just wanted to introduce his brother to Amalia and Amira since Amira also speaks Italian . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The brother maybe in LR , carlos and Claire maybe in Amira’s , maybe Claire with Monica and the brothers in the LR . But I think they just wanted to introduce his brother to Amalia and Amira since Amira also speaks Italian . 

It's already passed the curfew time, I don't see them going now. And usually Claire doesn't want to go early as Loraine. It's a possibility for Amira's room since she speaks italian, they can get along pretty well.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's already later than curfew time, I don't see them going now. And usually Claire doesn't want to go early as Loraine. It's a possibility since she speaks italian, they can get along pretty well.

C&C has proven that don't care about curfew.  They've left B1 a couple of times well after midnight.

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's already passed the curfew time, I don't see them going now. And usually Claire doesn't want to go early as Loraine. It's a possibility for Amira's room since she speaks italian, they can get along pretty well.

We are wrong 😂🤣 They will take the risk as it seems for curfew violation . 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I knew you would like that!!

Wow, tu dois être super déçu!!! Il n'y a pas eu de sex'party ce soir à B2!! Quelle frustation tu dois avoir... Tu dois être très déçu mon pauvre mec!!...