B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And if I am wrong , where’s the problem ? has anyone signed any contract with 100% right predictions ? Or the posts should be written in a way that please your beliefs ? Or not daring post an opinion or an idea because it will prove completely false ? I can continue all night long this back and forth talk that will lead nowhere as we both know , so , as you wish . 

We make other members tired , so I stop here , if you want continue . 

If you're wrong all the time, maybe you need to reevaluate you decision making process.

As for members be tired, they've been tired of your BS for a long time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

If you're wrong all the time, maybe you need to reevaluate you decision making process.

I don’t care if I am wrong all the  time , I don’t care for bad criticism, I don’t care if I look stupid , bad , ignorant , I don’t care for creating a bad aura about me or called whatever . I can handle easily everything . Have a nice remaining  Tuesday 

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t care if I am wrong all the  time , I don’t care for bad criticism, I don’t care if I look stupid , bad , ignorant , I don’t care for creating a bad aura about me or called whatever . I can hdd as bike easily everything . Have a nice remaining  Tuesday 

It's pretty obvious you don't care.

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Amalia has her suitcase out and started packing.

Maybe Amalia, moves to B4, Pam, has already moved to B1, Holly, maybe goes to B2, Monica, moves to B5, Loraine, goes to B4, Ariana, goes to Rome instead of Masha, Masha, goes to Martina's house, Martina, goes to Nelly and Bogdan, gets engaged to Carlos' brother etc, etc, etc,

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1