B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1226 GIna, Holly and Masha left
Hug from Bogdan to Holly 🙂

Guess Meg stayed behind to make a play for Boggy now the competition has gone out 😉

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Guess Meg stayed behind to make a play for Boggy now the competition has gone out 😉

My view from the cheap seats is limited but OK to guess whats goin on - holly bating, megan bating etc etc. Did Mash have luggage with her when she left?

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

My view from the cheap seats is limited but OK to guess whats goin on - holly bating, megan bating etc etc. Did Mash have luggage with her when she left?

Dunno i was busy first thing, Those 3 left, no luggage only the normal survival gear of big coats baseball caps and sunglasses to avoid CC stalkers...  and have found the tracker i hid on them so i have no idea where they went 😁

Meg is gardening whilst Boggy stands guard in case she breaks a nail.

Mrs Boggy no idea.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Dunno i was busy first thing, Those 3 left, no luggage only the normal survival gear of big coats baseball caps and sunglasses to avoid CC stalkers...  and have found the tracker i hid on them so i have no idea where they went 😁

Meg is gardening whilst Boggy stands guard in case she breaks a nail.

Mrs Boggy no idea.

so it looks like plan A is still in place to go back to Rome on 20th.

Irony is that I missed the Martina/alberto shag in the kitchen last night which is a free camera !!!

But my memo to RLC that sexual activity should only take place in kitchens or on certain sofas seems to have been put in place 😳

• Haha 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

so it looks like plan A is still in place to go back to Rome on 20th.

Irony is that I missed the Martina/alberto shag in the kitchen last night which is a free camera !!!

But my memo to RLC that sexual activity should only take place in kitchens or on certain sofas seems to have been put in place 😳

If you saw the earlier ones it was pretty much the same with the odd yelp as Nelly tried to Fist Martina or shove her hand up her ass.

No reason to think M is not going home as per the 20th.

Frees up a room if you want to get your CV in 😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mspanker said:

If you saw the earlier ones it was pretty much the same with the odd yelp as Nelly tried to Fist Martina or shove her hand up her ass.

No reason to think M is not going home as per the 20th.

Frees up a room if you want to get your CV in 😉

I wonder if I could get in being as fellas are allowed to stay now, I'm getting quiet good at russian and ukrainian...I can wolf whistle in both langauges. 🙂 

You only need to know two words, pryvit and zabyraysya. 🤣

Il y a 1 heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

Étreinte. c'est toujours lui qui se jette sur elle, pour une fois qu'il à une petite audience féminine. .ça ne doit pas être facile de supporter un cataplasme pareil, usurpateur, manipulateur, pervers, franchement, j'admire certaines fois les filles, quand ce bulldozer se met en action, ses simagrées sont pathétiques, comme ses gesticulations comme j'aimerais que H quitte la maison, avoir ce machin, ce quintal sans arrêt derrière elle, qui veut tout savoir, tout voir, tout expliquer, l'idiot, ne doute de rien, on le reconnait de la sorte! ça doit être effrayant, angoissant! je la plains finalement, je les plains finalement quand le pitre rentre en scène tel un pachyderme dans un magasin de porcelaine, son auditoire doit être en pamoison, sinon le caractère, s'en va bouder dans son clapier! en plus sa couardise n ' est plus à démontrer, comme son hypocrisie, il déteste César, mais le prend dans les bras comme du bon pain! voilà ce personnage faux de ses péniches qui lui servent de pieds à sa tête de fourbe exaspérante!

Étreinte. C'est toujours lui qui se jette sur elle, pour une fois que lui devant un petit public féminin. . Il ne doit pas être facile de supporter un cataplasme comme celui-ci, usurpateur, manipulateur, pervers, franchement, j'admire parfois des filles, quand ce bulldozer entre en action, ses blagues sont pathétiques, comme ses gesticulations comme j'aimerais H quitter la maison, Pour avoir ce truc, ce quintal sans s'arrêter derrière elle, qui veut tout savoir, tout voir, tout expliquer, l'idiot, ne doute de rien, on le reconnaît ainsi! Ça doit être effrayant, effrayant! Je la plains enfin, je les plains enfin quand le clown entre en scène comme un pachyderme dans un magasin de porcelaine, son public doit être en pamoison, sinon le personnage, va bouder dans son clapier! D'ailleurs sa lâcheté n'est plus à montrer, comme son hypocrisie, il hait César, mais le prend dans ses bras comme du bon pain! Voici ce faux personnage de ses péniches qui lui servent de pieds à la tête de supercherie exaspérante!

t' as pas l'impression d ' être ridicule avec tes commentaires à contre sens 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I wonder if I could get in being as fellas are allowed to stay now, I'm getting quiet good at russian and ukrainian...I can wolf whistle in both langauges. 🙂 

You only need to know two words, pryvit and zabyraysya. 🤣

And spashiba 😂

2 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Hug. c'est toujours lui qui se jette sur elle, pour une fois qu'il à une petite audience féminine. .ça ne doit pas être facile de supporter un cataplasme pareil, usurpateur, manipulateur, pervers, franchement, j'admire certaine fois les filles, quand ce bulldozer se met en action, ses simagrées sont pathétiques, comme ses gesticulations comme j'aimerais que H quitte la maison, avoir ce machin, ce quintal  sans arrêt derrière elle, qui veut tout savoir, tout voir, tout expliquer, l'idiot, ne doute de rien, on le reconnait de la sorte ! ça doit être effrayant, angoissant ! je la plains finalement, je les plains finalement quand le pitre rentre en scène tel un pachyderme dans un magasin de porcelaine , son auditoire doit être en pamoison, sinon le caractériel, s'en va bouder dans son clapier ! en plus sa couardise n'est plus à démontrer, comme son hypocrisie, il déteste César, mais le prend dans les bras comme du bon pain ! voilà ce personnage faux de ses péniches qui lui servent de pieds à sa tête de fourbe exaspérante !

Hug. It’s always him who throws himself on her, for once that he at a small female audience. . It must not be easy to bear a poultice like this, usurper, manipulator, pervert, frankly, I sometimes admire girls, when this bulldozer goes into action, his jokes are pathetic, like his gesticulations as I would like H to leave the house, To have this thing, this quintal without stopping behind her, who wants to know everything, to see everything, to explain everything, the idiot, does not doubt anything, we recognize him in this way! It must be scary, scary! I finally pity her, I finally pity them when the clown enters the stage like a pachyderm in a porcelain shop, his audience must be in pamoison, otherwise the character, goes sulking in his hutch!  Moreover his cowardice is no longer to be shown, like his hypocrisy, he hates Caesar, but takes him in his arms like good bread! Here is this false character of his barges that serve as feet to his head of infuriating deceit!

EXACTLY.....well said Lucky!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1