Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Didn't the dildo come out? Or did I get it wrong? 

No, it was her phone! 😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Ah here 😁

Okay, the evening is still long. Maybe it comes out later

Not coming out is good! Leaves the hands free.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Who would wager that it's not any or all for show to acumulate cam attention ? Likely not very many because it would likely be a wager that would be lost.

This is the fan page, the one you wanted to keep for positive comments Nich, hence why you started a whole new page of your own, remember that?? Wouldn't say your post is positive there. 

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is the fan page, the one you wanted to keep for positive comments Nich, hence why you started a whole new page of your own, remember that?? Wouldn't say your post is positive there. 

Let's make something clear...I did not start any page of my own...I started a new topic listing thread of this section of the forum. Evidently, what may be considered as being positive or not to you, may not be considered as such to others. Additionally...perhaps you should not concern yourself with what someone else may post in whatever thread since you, yourself, disregard topic listings by some of the commentary you post in threads since quite a bit of what you comment on in these thread topic listings has nothing to do with being positive or complimentary, but rather nothing more than detailed occurrences of what may or may not occur at that residence. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Let's make something clear...I did not start any page of my own...I started a new topic listing thread of this section of the forum. Evidently, what may be considered as being positive or not to you, may not be considered as such to others. Additionally...perhaps you should not concern yourself with what someone else may post in whatever thread since you, yourself, disregard topic listings by some of the commentary you post in threads since quite a bit of what you comment on in these thread topic listings has nothing to do with being positive or complimentary, but rather nothing more than detailed occurrences of what may or may not occur at that residence. 

Soz.