Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #6

1 hour ago, sonnenhoch said:

Something is finally happening in the apartment!
Ken finally has a new toy.

Everyone has been waiting for this.

spacer.png

Well that wasn't out of a cereal packet either :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Aiden and his girls have not been to this apartment for over a month now.  He was the only one bringing some action here.  Unfortunately, the nerd with grey sweat pants is still there.  May be the smell is a reason they no longer come.  Ken takes a shower about once a month and wear the same underwear for weeks.  Same thing for the nerd he never showered since he is there.

I still wonder why she is still sticking with him.  Love doesn't have to be explained I guess

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Aiden and his girls have not been to this apartment for over a month now.  He was the only one bringing some action here.  Unfortunately, the nerd with grey sweat pants is still there.  May be the smell is a reason they no longer come.  Ken takes a shower about once a month and wear the same underwear for weeks.  Same thing for the nerd he never showered since he is there.

I still wonder why she is still sticking with him.  Love doesn't have to be explained I guess

Since Ken got his new toy. he hasn't been around much!

just Sawyer is here now. yes I miss Aiden and Reese and other girls. Connor was here over the weekend and Camile came as well. but nothing happened 😒

Not much will happen either.
Now and then the standard sex for a few minutes and always the same
  Party.
Somehow the air is out.
Ken and Barbie don't bother to design the apartment either.
somehow the time will pass by summer.

Presumably, Ken and Barbie will be going back to school in the summer after the school holidays.

Then the story is over.

Wondering why Aiden and Reese and their girl don't get their own 2 bedroom apartment

This would be a winner for sure.  With all the other friends they have, there would be lots of action, enough to compete with Sadie

May be one day

• Upvote 1

I like Ken and Barbie they have nice friends i just don't understand this negativity towards them if you don't like what you see just watch another apartment. They cannot satisfy everyone needs what you see is what you get and that would be the same for other apts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lets be honest with one thing, the only reason this apartment was busy for the last 2 or 3 months was because of Reese and her adventures with guys. It wasn't because of Ken and Barbie, infact it's been the case since they got their own place, we haven't seen Reese since 7th April if i am not wrong and it's been over a month since it has been entertaining here.

Yeah Stifler can bring one of his girls here and there and can get views but the tenants specifically haven't done anything of note so far.

• Upvote 1