Stifler (2021) Part #3

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

Stif is like the FBI always gets his target!  And takes his sweet time doing it 🙂

Yes, i gotta give that to him too.

And after he fucks them, he's basically done. He pays no attention to the girls after that and only touches them when he's really horny.

No more kissing or Oral or even missionary.

Doggy quick  fuck.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fornika said:

Yes, i gotta give that to him too.

And after he fucks them, he's basically done. He pays no attention to the girls after that and only touches them when he's really horny.

No more kissing or Oral or even missionary.

Doggy quick  fuck.

With one exception . The gorgeous Burberry ❤️

and of course Darcie!

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Scott will be so jealous when he watches this 😂

I don't know. There has been alot of close contact between Scott and Goldie. They have slept in the same bed, but it has never went any further than that. He could probably have initiated sex on multiple occations, if they were interested that way in each other. I'm almost starting to wonder if they are related, or if she is a very good friend or something. Because Scott seem to really have a care for her, like I've never seen him have for anyone else. You should have seen the night when she started screaming in her sleep, he was down in 2 seconds. I've also seen Goldie pass out, and Scott take off her jacket, her sunglasses, and put a blanket over her. There seem to be some kind of bound here.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't know. There has been alot of close contact between Scott and Goldie. They have slept in the same bed, but it has never went any further than that. He could probably have initiated sex on multiple occations, if they were interested that way in each other. I'm almost starting to wonder if they are related, or if she is a very good friend or something. Because Scott seem to really have a care for her, like I've never seen him have for anyone else. You should have seen the night when she started screaming in her sleep, he was down in 2 seconds. I've also seen Goldie pass out, and Scott take off her jacket, her sunglasses, and put a blanket over her. There seem to be some kind of bound here.

As long steph is around he wont have sex with anyone else.

He tried with Goldie when she wasn't around , but got turned down!

11 minutes ago, x192023 said:

As long steph is around he wont have sex with anyone else.

He tried with Goldie when she wasn't around , but got turned down!

He has had sex with the other blond, Lyla (?), when Steph was only gone for a few few days, and Diana too, so I don't know if that is stopping him at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

He has had sex with the other blond, Lyla (?), when Steph was only gone for a few few days, and Diana too, so I don't know if that is stopping him at all.

correct. but not while she's here. unless Sabrina stopped by.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I have made the same reflection. It almost looks like she has to ask Scott for permission before she does something, and he has always taken care of her.  To me it looks like big brother/ little sister relationship.

Scott must have approved the nights activities since the first thing Stifler does men he enters Benjamins and Scotts place is to gp up and talk to Scott.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

She is definitely not related to scott, he tried his luck with her a few times, but didn't get any where. I don't think she is interested in him in that way, so he has finally given up . Stifler is much more popular with the ladies 😁  just watching them having sex last night , I feel like Stifler actually likes Goldie.  he was more romantic with her than most of the girls he has been with recently.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1