Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't we all agree that physical violence, verbal abuse, domestic violence, etc.  ... all of this is bad, wrong, problematic, and troubling.   If anyone disagrees with this, please state so for the record.

But there are millions of couples (married or not) that suffer from these problems.  We are not going to solve these problems by focusing on just one couple on RLC.

One reason I am not so concerned is they end up fucking literally hours after they have a blow up.  That is unheard of in my world.  My parents had some big fight that lasted for WEEKS.   I had problems with boyfriends that lasted for DAYS.    My days get busy but I love checking in here and I have to admit I have never seen their anger because by the time I check in, they are into the make-up fuck.  I'm still looking for the busted door.

I think I can make the argument that we are HELPING these two by facilitating them being on camera.  Wouldn't you think Caesar would be more aggressive if they were in their own apartment without cams?  Gina too perhaps.

Maybe RLC can solve global domestic abuse by putting cams in all homes with troubled marriages and relationships!  (This last sentence is sarcasm but the rest of my post is fairly serious).

Add coercive control to that list too and I'd agree they're all wrong.

As for the door, in the dining room free camera there's a wardrobe door propped up against wall to the left of the door to bedroom.  It's covering a picture frame at present.

6 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Add coercive control to that list too and I'd agree they're all wrong.

As for the door, in the dining room free camera there's a wardrobe door propped up against wall to the left of the door to bedroom.  It's covering a picture frame at present.

Coercive abuse is implicit to the physical and verbal abuse already 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

Your post I quoted had this in it, this is you saying you think he's doing nothing wrong, and laughing about it.

Yes Gina is not innocent either, but two wrongs don't make a right.  I'm simply pointing out how wrong it is to pass off Bruno's behaviour as acceptable because it happens in other relationships,

So.. I repeat , I have no problem with curly , he has done nothing wrong to me ( I guess the word “as” indicates my opinion , you know that English isn’t my native language ) , to make it clear , curly has done nothing wrong to me , myself .. I don’t know the guy . He has done to Gina , who denies this ? But Gina is an adult and she can take care of herself and anything that it is happening it is her responsibility . She knows he has cheated her , she accepted whatever abuse and she didn’t quit the relation . Have my posts in general given you the idea that I encourage such behavior ? But it is something that it is more than normal and it happens daily with millions of couples . I apologize for the misunderstanding .

Gina can always end it but she doesn’t , she’s on cameras and she knows that something that wouldn’t even be mentioned to friends and family that happened between them , it is simply overanalyzed here because it is Curly and everyone hates curly . I don’t say that I like the guy , but I am trying to explain myself here  that his behavior isn’t a shock , the shock is how a woman is keeping on being with a guy if he is so terrible to her . And then we go that “ she loves him  so very much “ . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Arguing is also important for the relationship because if you never argue, you'll never face off problems. But It's also important that you argue and face the problems as an adult, with maturity, and learn and grow with it and fix what's wrong. And most importntly, realize when you're not ok and when you need help, and let people help you

Very good posting 😇 I don’t give emojis reactions so I want to say that all your posts in general today here are 100% my own way of thinking as well , exactly as you mention . Well done ☺️😊😌

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

As ever. Gina takes another load down her throat. Last time in the kitchen she choked on it ! 😋

She didn’t even want to BJ him in the beginning , it took much time till this happens , now it is a big pleasure 😁

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic