Nelly and Martina

😲WOW
i had no clue Martina liked to eat pussy.... 🤪
im so turned on by this .. is this something new or did i miss this whole side of her??
her and Nelly get each-other so wet you almost feel like your going to drowned....🤤

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, lazyeye said:

😲WOW
i had no clue Martina liked to eat pussy.... 🤪
im so turned on by this .. is this something new or did i miss this whole side of her??
her and Nelly get each-other so wet you almost feel like your going to drowned....🤤

I guess it might be a win ,win situation for the both of them.They cam have their cock and their doodle do  both.    😁

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

At least it looks genuine, unlike the other sham lesbian shows in GOV! 

( agreed ) theirs just something about two girls fucking and sucking one another with true lust that just get me turned on .
i lived with a couple in my high 20's that would let me watch if i let there male friend that had the hots for me suck my dick... (so i did) im not to proud of it..lol... but it was amazing and have done it again.... cause they where hot as fuck and i got off....lolol
hope you don't think less of me...lol

• Like 1

I was hoping that Martina was going to get it on with Meghan during the time that Nelly was wasted. However, that didn`t happen after Nelly caught the two dancing nude in Meghan`s room. Nelly went into a drunken rage and later passed out. 

Since then, Martina hasn`t been seen with Nelly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Le 4/27/2021 à 6:25 AM, lazyeye a dit :

( agreed ) theirs just something about two girls fucking and sucking one another with true lust that just get me turned on .
i lived with a couple in my high 20's that would let me watch if i let there male friend that had the hots for me suck my dick... (so i did) im not to proud of it..lol... but it was amazing and have done it again.... cause they where hot as fuck and i got off....lolol
hope you don't think less of me...lol

I'd have no hesitation to let their male friend suck me if I could watch 2 females going for it!

• Thanks 1