B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

36 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What if Carlos was in bed with Pam, would she have to work this hard to have sex?

No,because claire would be with Pam.lol (and i refuse to capitalize claires name)lol

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I would rather watch Ariana and Radi on their beds than watch this bullshit. Pretty sure I saw Pam stop him again. Pay attention. 

Watching NHRA drag racing on dvr.😁

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

She doesn't even know about this forum. :bangtard: 

And she can't read,,too many orgasms have taken her eyesight. :wink:

We used to have a back and forth chat with her not so long time ago , I would be happy knowing that she doesn’t pay attention anymore of what’s written from any of us perverts here . 

• Haha 1

To the gentlemen who watched this seduction / teasing tonight.  Pam and Pam's guy friend in bed. 

Question: of the two , who wanted to have sex, and who did not?

Pam is always in front when it comes to doing shows. She has no shyness at all. Watching her back out tonight, when it finally is alittle more real, is just so disapointing. I give her credit for bringing her boyfriend inside the apartment though. The others don't even do that! It's just sad!

😴

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

To the gentlemen who watched this seduction / teasing tonight.  Pam and Pam's guy friend in bed. 

Question: of the two , who wanted to have sex, and who did not?

Seems that both didn’t want , things escalated to continuous hugs and kisses , but in the end , the teasing gives ideas for the next time . Ed2 said it nice according to how RLC currently is ☺️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

We used to have a back and forth chat with her not so long time ago , I would be happy knowing that she doesn’t pay attention anymore of what’s written from any of us perverts here . 

OMG,Dude,it was an  apocryphal story to kind of shield someone ,you get it now?tenor.gif I have been here,i know what has gone on,i also know what i heard is a no-no, so enough of the trying to be Mr. Know-it-all and stop the ''trying to correct me crap'',thank you genius.  

• Upvote 3