Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

5 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Si entiende tu idioma, los conseguiría escuchando las conversaciones telefónicas que según él tuvo con la policía. Supongo que será así, no creo que esté haciendo guardia en la puerta de la casa de Martina. Si es lo último, me ofrezco a reemplazarlo. 😄

y yoJAJAJA, la entiendo perfectamente simplemente no tengo todo el tiempo del mundo para estar pendiente de ella

31 minutes ago, yelt said:

I saw her playing with the harmonica as well and wondered if it might be a sound she likes to hear? There is a lot of great music out there that feature the harmonica. 

A lot of people like harmonica music, very true.  Will she take it up seriously, who knows? 

Too bad, she has an affliction to the "tobacco harmonica."

Nice call, yelt!

Looks like that teh first exams were  horrible, whatever this means...I lso felt sometimes that an exam was horrible but the final result wasn't as horrible as expected. Hope that is same here. Perhaps someone who understands the language better can give more infos. Head up Martina continue fighting.

Today she has taken the exam in Catalan, English and mathematics. In Catalan and English, she has not had time to review the spelling and she is worried that mistakes will make her lose points. In really bad math, what he's done says he made it up because she had no idea. Tomorrow she examines Economics and Geography.

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Looks like that teh first exams were  horrible, whatever this means...I lso felt sometimes that an exam was horrible but the final result wasn't as horrible as expected. Hope that is same here. Perhaps someone who understands the language better can give more infos. Head up Martina continue fighting.

I agree.  My son is in med school. Took his first boards and thought he did horrible but turned out his score was in the upper 15% for the US.  She will be okay! Not many of us can take tests in 3 different languages.  Alberto is being positive and extremely supportive!