Jules (2021) Part #3

1 hour ago, Folivora said:

everything is quite simple. this guy knows how to knit but has little experience. I have no experience at all)
the first time was a trial, there will be more. I hope that he will bring his girlfriend.

but for now it is difficult to agree on the free tiring me of him and Funny

Haha, of course you want him to bring his girlfriend! I was wondering, are you interested in having a steady girlfriend? Do you communicate with Sina? Sorry. I'm a nosy bitch. How do you lure all the cute babes to your house? Are these women people you know? Have a great day!

16 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, of course you want him to bring his girlfriend! I was wondering, are you interested in having a steady girlfriend? Do you communicate with Sina? Sorry. I'm a nosy bitch. How do you lure all the cute babes to your house? Are these women people you know? Have a great day!

here, too, everything is simple. meet, communicate and you are lucky to stumble upon one of -> sympathy, interest, loneliness, nymphomania, ex-boyfriend, childhood problems / psyche, thirst for experiments, rebellion against the system / parents and simply loving girls. 

Steady girlfriend? I wonder, it doesn't fit in my current style of life yet.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Folivora said:

here, too, everything is simple. meet, communicate and you are lucky to stumble upon one of -> sympathy, interest, loneliness, nymphomania, ex-boyfriend, childhood problems / psyche, thirst for experiments, rebellion against the system / parents and simply loving girls. 

Ahhhh don't believe you ha ha. Bertha is great and the way you both look at each other sometimes and react to each other is lovely. You got a good one there don't ruin it. ::)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ahhhh don't believe you ha ha. Bertha is great and the way you both look at each other sometimes and react to each other is lovely. You got a good one there don't ruin it. ::)

She seems to be loving your lifestyle 💞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Folivora said:

You just havnt met her yet. One day she step into your life and you know she is the one. Your soul mate, and your life will change forever. Of course all the guys on here will be disappointed as this may disrupt the parade of sexy chicks you lure in to entertain us.😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic