Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If by accident all the comments you have posted containing the word SHITLIST were erased you probably had half of your content gone... 🤪 😁

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who told you? Support?

Dear friend, whatever happened, I can guarantee that it was again so trivial incident, that there is no even point to debate; last night I wanted to watch this apartment because I really like this girl, but vhtv in all their wisdom decided different; for me, they're nothing more than ordinary thieves, and I'm not going to say sorry;

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waldi said:

Dear friend, whatever happened, I can guarantee that it was again so trivial incident, that there is no even point to debate; last night I wanted to watch this apartment because I really like this girl, but vhtv in all their wisdom decided different; for me, they're nothing more than ordinary thieves, and I'm not going to say sorry;

Pure assumptions as long as you do not know what happened. When I don't know shit I do not judge people or insult them... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pure assumptions as long as you do not know what happened. When I don't know shit I do not judge people or insult them... 

So read again the answer I got from those idiots, "possible rules violation"; What the hell is that, making fun of the customer who pays? I'm not going to argue; over and out;

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waldi said:

So read again the answer I got from those idiots, "possible rules violation"; What the hell is that, making fun of the customer who pays? I'm not going to argue; over and out;

No you don't know shit and insult people. Over and out ....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...