Jump to content

Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, emnv said:

A person has knocked on the door, it is the owner of the pharmacy that is located just under the apartment. There is a water leak in the bathroom that reaches the ceiling of the pharmacy.

Bruno's brother has called him. Bruno is on his way and will see the leak tomorrow with the pharmacy owner. They didn't allow the person to enter the apartment.

Meanwhile the water has been cut off.

 

I wonder if that's from the lack of a shower curtain, good luck explaining that one to the neighbors. lol :biggrin: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This should be wide enough

Zac, with his coloured tuft, looks very much like my toilet brush that I use to clean the toilet bowl.

YES    How many of your friends show up at your house / apartment with suitcases, flop on the couch, eat your food, and take showers.  I have had plenty of family and friends at my house, Pizza night+beer, movie night+beer, dinners+beer, cookouts+beer, and the common thing is ......they don't bring luggage and stay.   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sai di cosa si trattava e cosa è stato detto? Capisci lo spagnolo, vero?

Ho capito che Gins ha detto a cesar mentra litigavano, “ fuori dalla mia casa, non voglio assistere ad un altro tuo spettacolo”

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you know what the fight was about and what was said ? You understand spanish right ?

Well, I don't have replay and cannot transcript the entire conversation, but these are things that I heard from him while in the bedroom:

You are a crazy shit, I'm going to do what I want with other girls, if this ends, let it end, you're toxic, I hate you, ...

For the first time I saw Gina determined to kick him off the house, but we all know how the story will continue tomorrow...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I wonder if that's from the lack of a shower curtain, good luck explaining that one to the neighbors. lol :biggrin: 

Also explaining all the cameras lol, as for curtain not everyone uses that, depends how the room is. Also they been splashing a lot of water out from the tub.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ho capito che Gins ha detto a cesar mentra litigavano, “ fuori dalla mia casa, non voglio assistere ad un altro tuo spettacolo”

I wonder if this was Ginas old place where she lived before b1 / b4. Or if she had another place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, emnv said:

Well, I don't have replay and cannot transcript the entire conversation, but these are things that I heard from him while in the bedroom:

You are a crazy shit, I'm going to do what I want with other girls, if this ends, let it end, you're toxic, I hate you, ...

For the first time I saw Gina determined to kick him off the house, but we all know how the story will continue tomorrow...

Thx...

So Bruno's gonna do what he wants with other girls...Who would've believed that...😏

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...