Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This should be wide enough

Zac, with his coloured tuft, looks very much like my toilet brush that I use to clean the toilet bowl.

YES    How many of your friends show up at your house / apartment with suitcases, flop on the couch, eat your food, and take showers.  I have had plenty of family and friends at my house, Pizza night+beer, movie night+beer, dinners+beer, cookouts+beer, and the common thing is ......they don't bring luggage and stay.   

Posted Images

Amazing how RLC has been trying more and more to replicate VHTV...now with this apartment, they have managed to exactly copy a typical VHTV place.  Complete with fights, mistreated pets, transients and complaining neighbors...lol  The only difference now is that VHTV has way more apartments AND IT IS A FUCK A LOT CHEAPER!  Congratulations RLC!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wonder if this was Ginas old place where she lived before b1 / b4. Or if she had another place.

I heard that the place has been rented as a tourist apartment (via airbnb or equivalent) in the past 10 years.

That explains the weird floor layout, nobody was permanently living there before RLC made a mid-term (🤥) rental.

• Thanks 1

Gina is dancing now but she is emotionally hurt. She needs a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, someone to hold her, someone to reassure her she is a great person and should be treated better.   Sooooo, when can Zac ( Curly's friend) make a  move on Gina tonight? How long a wait time....20 min, 35 min, 1 hour? What is the proper protocol for a guy to make a move on his buddy's girlfriend?  

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've outstayed their welcome now, imo...

They go in there use their bathroom get water all over the place causing it to leak below, help themselves to the food and and a place to stay for the night.  Not one of them will say Thank You before they leave because they are poorly mannered.

• Upvote 3