US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

USA will only win 10% of medals with no Black athletes in attendance... All civilized countries should not go to the China winter Olympics as well in protest for their ethnic cleansing of the Uyghur people.

'Jim Acosta for the win': CNN anchor praised for calling out Fox News as a BS factory - Raw Story - Celebrating 17 Years of Independent Journalism WWW.RAWSTORY.COM CNN's Jim Acosta did not mince words when he called out Fox News on Saturday."We need to hit the pause button and address what has been another mind-boggling week in disinformation,"...  

sorry to disappoint you but i.m not visiting dear traitor & his puppetmaster putin right now. but i'm sure that if you poke your head out of his asshole you'll love the sites.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Thank goodness President Joe Biden had a front-row seat to GOP obstruction in the Obama administration. In every instance, from negotiations over the stimulus to health care reform, Republicans...

The GQP refuse to even try, which again shows their efforts to get nothing done.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I saw a remarkable story in an online magazine DCReports. I haven’t seen this discussed here at dkos so I thought I would link to the article and describe the highlights. I am interested in knowing what others in...

It amazes me that 70% of republicans buy this guy's bullshit.  Unreal how stupid they are.

• Like 1
  • StnCld316 changed the title to US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic