Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Just wait this weekend ...

Strange that it's Wednesday and he still hasn't got any flowers or anything, by the way. 

Perhaps not needed, maybe just this is how it is now, more casual than before. She did laugh at one point, and as i said, just like Monday midnight. Looks very plain and simple to me. Clear as to who. I said a couple of weeks ago, he hasn't gone anywhere, he's still there, but just has to wait, which he does.

Mh

Sembra una serata tranquilla come lunedì. 

Tranne martedì, due telefonate al bagno e due volte in cui la sera non fanno niente. Ho la sensazione che gli show di coppia torneranno a essere solo ogni 1 o 2 volte a settimana se Leora ha di nuovo cominciato a sentirsi e a vedersi con Loverboy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It seems like a quiet evening like Monday. 

Except Tuesday, two calls to the bathroom and twice in the evening when they do nothing. I have a feeling that couple shows will only return to being every 1 or 2 times a week if Leora has started to hang out and hang out with Loverboy again. 

No i don't think so, that is, it doesn't have anything to do with the situ with him at all. In fact i'm sure of that. It's down to mood and whether she/they can be bothered on any given night. The only real change we see overall, is if she spends more nights away, and recently, even when she has been getting along with him, she has still been home much more than last year. This is why i said before it looks that little bit different, more casual in nature. Basically, only when she decides. So he waits until then, and just texts will do in the meantime. And at very predictable times too. Like tonight.

Plus - If they did do this more often, they get the criticism, overdoing stuff. It's better they don't, for them as a result. He is in the way, but not as far as fun with Malia goes, thankfully!

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Basically, only when she decides. So he waits until then, and just texts will do in the meantime.

Messa così sembra che il loro rapporto, a forza di litigate al telefono, sia cambiato. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Put this way, it seems that their relationship, by dint of arguing over the phone, has changed. 

Well if there has always been one thing consistent in all this since day one, is that it's all been totally baffling!! Never known anything like it.

Plus, watching a movie that's left them in tears isn't a great mood lifter either!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, masterchef56 said:

They are watching "Titanic".I saw it whit cam 10 when the Ipad was on Malia´s side.Great movie btw.

Is it! Ok, good spot. 

Spoiler alert girls - It sinks.😄