B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

¿Por qué iba a escucharla cuando sabe que ella está teniendo lo suyo con Martina? eso sería tan estúpida si se permite que Nelly a tener relaciones sexuales con una tercera persona, pero no iba a dejar a Bogdan aspecto aún a otras chicas  😃   que no tiene mucho sentido.

In the conversation Martina and Bogdan had after the sex in the kitchen between N&M, M asked him if Nelly would let him be with other girls and he said no...so maybe Nelly is the problem...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

In the conversation Martina and Bogdan had after the sex in the kitchen between N&M, M asked him if Nelly would let him be with other girls and he said no...so maybe Nelly is the problem...

this is a problem only IF Bogdan has the urge to fuck with other women, but I think it is not what he want 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

esto es un problema solo SI Bogdan tiene ganas de joder con otras mujeres, pero creo que no es lo que él quiere 

Yeah, I don't think he wants to fuck another girl either...but I was referring to the context of nudity, maybe Nelly doesn't want the other girls to show their "attributes" while Bogdan is in front of them...we know they are not shy and in front of him they don't behave the same way as if there was a different guy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

Yeah, I don't think he wants to fuck another girl either...but I was referring to the context of nudity, maybe Nelly doesn't want the other girls to show their "attributes" while Bogdan is in front of them...we know they are not shy and in front of him they don't behave the same way as if there was a different guy.

I don't want to do psychology but in general the girls when they are not in "show" mode with the guys, they don't get naked in front of them so easily 😁

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, omedo said:

Well, whether it's him or Nelly, they have created an awkward situation in the Villa that when he is around girls try to behave themselves 😃  which defeats the whole purpose of RLC.

• Upvote 4

Little by little; Viv’s almost there in fact showing more and more if the last hour is anything to go by and she looks superb 😍 it reminds me a bit how Candy was. She started slowly but then blossomed big time only to be spoiled by that domineering arsehole of a so called boyfriend that came stay. Just hope the same thing doesn’t happen with Viv 🤞

• Like 1

Nelly and Bodgan have been a dampener on the villa since they arrived. In my opinion they are too old to be in a GOV location. They need their own place if they want to stay on rlc. For me the villa is a location for younger adults to go on 'vacation' in. There's hardly any fun in the villa these days. Also since Masha arrived in the villa (maybe it's just me) but there as been an atmosphere created, it's even come between Megan and Holly.

For me Nelly and Bogdan need to leave the villa and Masha needs to go back home. Bring in repeats if rlc has to but anyone would refresh the villa, bring it back to life. 🙂 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Questa non è proprio una sorpresa perché l'ho sentito arrivare, sperando che l'appartamento non rimanga solo con Loraine e Anthony perché rischiamo di annoiarci velocemente
Al momento, l'unica cosa positiva è avere Ariela 😁

Anche L&A sembra stiano facendo le valigie?🤔

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

this is a problem only IF Bogdan has the urge to fuck with other women, but I think it is not what he want 

The way I see the relationship between Bogo and the rest is they treat him like a big brother. He’s one bloke I don’t have a problem with in the apts probably because he’s with Nelly and been with her for years. If she wants to have a fling with another woman then no problem as long as it’s not with another bloke and he gets all he wants with Nelly anyway. That’s the way I see it for what it’s worth 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Can you tell me what has changed between the month of February, March and April?
I can tell you nothing
Yet RLC had a big increase in viewing in March, can you explain it to me?

I don't know what changed in March. What I do know is that they have had a pretty steady and significant drop in numbers ever since the closure of the Russian apartments.