Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Last time  they left , this time a shower is offered and they will most probably sleep all together , it works for all of them as they want it i believe . It’s also great that although Babi thinks the financial things of her RLC current short ( most probably ) stay , she doesn’t give a shit about the cameras and she does whatever she wants , it is really all natural and not a show ( at least that’s how I “ collect “ this as a viewer ) . 

It's just nice to see something else happening instead the silly shows.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure you didn't see it, so how can you even comment? Oh, I forgot that you have a reliable source. 😂

We will get the answers of Masha’s presence in Barcelona in the next months .. there are so many questions , strange things .. Nelly / Masha , long time real friends , colleagues ( RLC contract ) , they barely spoke while Masha has been in Barcelona , even more ? Nelly never wanted her there ..   Masha / Gina .Masha contacted her first so as to let her know of her arrival , she helped her with her demos / songs , possible modeling locations , in general Gina ( and Bruno ) seem to have

Sure!

Posted Images

Just now, Voodooox said:

what is sabucca?

Ahh , sorry , I thought this was known .. hmm , ok , alcohol , quite heavy , it is the most famous Italian alcohol product , as we Greeks have ouzo and metaxa , whiskey for the Americans and Scottish , vodka for the Russians , this is the sabucca for the Italians . Sabuca comes in two varieties , white and black , both are equally nice , alcohol taste is sweet , white sabuca is more famous but the nicest for me is the black 😎

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's just nice to see something else happening instead the silly shows.

We will miss Babi , this is all I can say for the time being 😔 Also the birthday in Barcelona was fun now at the end , when Bruno’s brother was getting a BJ and I think Zac is sleeping in the nearby couch , that’s some really cool stuff 😂🤣

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , sorry , I thought this was known .. hmm , ok , alcohol , quite heavy , it is the most famous Italian alcohol product , as we Greeks have ouzo and metaxa , whiskey for the Americans and Scottish , vodka for the Russians , this is the sabucca for the Italians . Sabuca comes in two varieties , white and black , both are equally nice , alcohol taste is sweet , white sabuca is more famous but the nicest for me is the black 😎

Sambuca where I live. Tastes like black licorice. 

Just now, corvette84 said:

Sambuca where I live. Tastes like black licorice. 

I don’t have the English vocabulary knowledge to explain , black sabucca I was drinking at the clubs when out for more than 10-15 years , I am a vodka - Red Bull guy now 😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

Vamos sentir falta de Babi, isso é tudo que posso dizer por enquanto 😔

she was leave? 

what she is of masha? Friend or sister, i guess she very similar to masha, when she  joined RLC

Just now, Voodooox said:

she was leave? 

what she is of masha? Friend or sister, i guess she very similar to masha, when she  joined RLC

Most probably , Babi will go to her own place when Masha returns in Rome . They are just friends .. we hope for an apartment for Babi , she’s great as a tenant and WOW with her short presence this time ( it is her 2nd , last year she was in Barcelona ) .. maybe of course she returns as a tenant in Barcelona , we will see 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have the English vocabulary knowledge to explain , black sabucca I was drinking at the clubs when out for more than 10-15 years , I am a vodka - Red Bull guy now 😂🤣

When I get a shot it is always sambuca. I drink vodka and any kind of fruit juice. 

Just now, corvette84 said:

When I get a shot it is always sambuca. I drink vodka and any kind of fruit juice. 

Vodka it is for sure 😁 … for shots .. hmm , no problem for me , personally I can have really much to drink , but no whiskey based shots 🥶😱 I can drink really a lot , as long as you don’t mix , it isn’t a problem . Avoid any combination of either wine , beer and tequila in one night and there’s nothing to worry about 😉

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vodka it is for sure 😁 … for shots .. hmm , no problem for me , personally I can have really much to drink , but no whiskey based shots 🥶😱 I can drink really a lot , as long as you don’t mix , it isn’t a problem . Avoid any combination of either wine , beer and tequila in one night and there’s nothing to worry about 😉

Same with me, no whiskey. Got really sick from it for 2 days in 1982 when I was 19.

• Sad 1
  • moos54 locked this topic