Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure you didn't see it, so how can you even comment? Oh, I forgot that you have a reliable source. 😂

We will get the answers of Masha’s presence in Barcelona in the next months .. there are so many questions , strange things .. Nelly / Masha , long time real friends , colleagues ( RLC contract ) , they barely spoke while Masha has been in Barcelona , even more ? Nelly never wanted her there ..   Masha / Gina .Masha contacted her first so as to let her know of her arrival , she helped her with her demos / songs , possible modeling locations , in general Gina ( and Bruno ) seem to have

Sure!

Posted Images

Il y a 6 heures, ddhm a dit :

Ahh, désolé, je pensais que c'était connu ... hmm, ok, alcool, assez lourd, c'est le produit alcoolisé italien le plus célèbre, comme nous les Grecs avons de l'ouzo et du metaxa, du whisky pour les américains et des écossais, de la vodka pour les russes, ça est la sabucca des Italiens. Sabuca est disponible en deux variétés, blanche et noire, les deux sont tout aussi agréables, le goût de l'alcool est doux, le sabuca blanc est plus célèbre mais le plus beau pour moi est le noir 😎

c ' est quand plus intéressant que les commentaires foireux du voisin du cousin de l ' informateur de Harley ....je fonce tout de suite acheter un tonneau de sabuca noir 😁😁😁

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...it's still a fucking show!!

I'm pretty sure you didn't see it, so how can you even comment? Oh, I forgot that you have a reliable source. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Babi is certainly enjoying herself lately with her two shag buddies; perhaps she should move back to Barca and liven things up there after Masha returns home. I’m sure Claire & Carlos would be interested in a session or two with her 🤔

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Babi is certainly enjoying herself lately with her two shag buddies; perhaps she should move back to Barca and liven things up there after Masha returns home. I’m sure Claire & Carlos would be interested in a session or two with her 🤔

just because she had sex with these two guys doesn't mean she would fuck anyone. that's an ignorant comment. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

solo perché ha fatto sesso con questi due ragazzi non significa che avrebbe scopato nessuno. questo è un commento ignorante. 

Non e’ nel concetto di RLC che le ragazze debbano scopare sempre e con qualunque cosa si muova??🤔 strano. La gente qui e’ questo che pensa che devono fare i partecipanti

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Isn't it in the concept of RLC that girls always have to fuck with anything that moves? 🤔 strange. The people here are what they think the participants have to do

no, that's not the concept of RLC. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

no, non è questo il concetto di RLC. 

Per i membri del forum si😏

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mauri said:

For forum members yes 😏

I don't know what that means, and I don't really care to know, so no need to explain. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Non so cosa significhi, e non mi interessa davvero saperlo, quindi non c'è bisogno di spiegare. 

Significa che le persone non hanno capito un cazzo di RLC, e di Voyeur 😉

• Upvote 1
  • moos54 locked this topic