Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

16 minutes ago, alokin said:

Give me a video and I'll translate what it's all about!

I understood the content
Past and family are very personal, I don't want to publish that, sorry. but thanks for the offer

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, costa049 said:

She's mad because she had everything at home working fine before leaving to Barca and when she arrived back she found some things screwed up and not working and had to replace them with her own money. And people didn't even tell her anything, nor an appology or even a thank you for her patience. And I almost certainly think one of the people she's mainly mad at is Babi herself, because in the end she was left as the owner of the apt. She (Babi) even messed up with the washing machine (which she still managed to put back in place or replace without the cabinets door). They all did wrong, Babi and some the people she hosted, one more time abusing of Masha's kindness...

I think Masha is being abit unfair here, and too hard on Babi. Yes, it was a tragic incident with the painting and the easel. That blame is 100% on the crazy drunk girl who started the fight. The rest of the things, like the breaking of the washing mashine, is something that could have happened anytime. If you leave your apartement to someone else for over a month, some things are almost doomed to be neglected. Like dead plants, you can't blame anyone for that. You just can't be in control of everything if you rent out your apartement to someone for that long. All in all, I think Babi brought alot of viewers to Mashas apartment during her absence. Guests, parties and exciting life. It was a huge success! You could say in contrast to Masha's vacation in Barcelona, wich was a ratther big disappointment. Masha should thank Babi!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think Masha is being abit unfair here, and too hard on Babi. Yes, it was a tragic incident with the painting and the easel. That blame is 100% on the crazy drunk girl who started the fight. The rest of the things, like the breaking of the washing mashine, is something that could have happened anytime. If you leave your apartement to someone else for over a month, some things are almost doomed to be neglected. Like dead plants, you can't blame anyone for that. You just can't be in control of everything if you rent out your apartement to someone for that long. All in all, I think Babi brought alot of viewers to Mashas apartment during her absence. Guests, parties and exciting life. It was a huge success! You could say in contrast to Masha's vacation in Barcelona, wich was a ratther big disappointment. Masha should thank Babi!

That's how she is, Masha
she is direct, spontaneous, she says what she thinks, some would say undiplomatic
I think having Masha as a girlfriend is difficult sometimes, but she is sincere, everyone knows what is what.
Babi meant well, it just went wrong. Each of the two should do their part to put things right.
(Washing machine and coffee grinder were broken beforehand, so no problem)
It's about the accident that the two neighborgirls made
150 or 200 € shouldn't be a problem for a friendship.
But they have to talk and I think they will talk and it will be cleared up.
with us they say, first sleep about it for a night and then talk about it....👩‍❤️‍👩

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Totally agree good friend ☺️😇

23 hours ago, ed2 said:

I kind of understand what you're saying. But if you leave your house to someone to take care of it, you expect that person to be the most responsible and really take care of the things, and that's where Babi failed a bit in here...

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

yes, they cook and eat together

Thank you for info , at the beach and the sun is preventing of watching the thumbnail with good lighting 😂😆