Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

I think they'll just use it just to eat and that's it ... I think.

Hmm......🤨

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmm......🤨

Intendevo dire il balcone penso che ci andranno solo per stare fuori a mangiare e prendere aria. Non penso che faranno "spettacoli" (in quel caso invidierei i vicini...).

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I meant the balcony I think they will go there just to be outside to eat and get some air. I don't think they will "show" (in that case I would envy the neighbors ...).

Hmm.....🤨

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Are the windows of the balcony railing opaque?

Frosted glass. 

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Verre givré.

es ce que les vitres de la rambarde du balcon sont opaque vue la tenue de leora jambes en l’air qui repose face à un l exterieur je ne sais pas si il y a des immeubles en face sinon il vont se rincerl œil 😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hmm.....🤨

I think there are times they use the balcony to talk about private matters between them without any risk of us hearing what they are talking about. 

21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Intendevo dire il balcone penso che ci andranno solo per stare fuori a mangiare e prendere aria. Non penso che faranno "spettacoli" (in quel caso invidierei i vicini...).

Actually Leora did a bate there last year,20-08-06 around 9:30 pm when she was home alone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Actually Leora did a bate there last year,20-08-06 around 9:30 pm when she was home alone.

And Malia did it in full view, a few days later in the middle of the afternoon in broad daylight, close to her windows away from the balcony wall.