Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

45 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

sorry moos54 but u said I just relate the facts as I see them, so my friend is asking where are the facts

In this case, it might be time for you to pay yourself a subscription to see the events with your own eyes rather than having the opinion of a third person.

As the saying goes, I only believe what I see

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

In this case, it might be time for you to pay yourself a subscription to see the events with your own eyes rather than having the opinion of a third person.

As the saying goes, I only believe what I see

moos54 just give the info plz, im sorry, do u have a time stamp when we see gina hit bruno on the balcony? if u cant i will have to ask the neighbours im pretty sure they saw something, but what? idk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

moos54 just give the info plz, im sorry, do u have a time stamp when we see gina hit bruno on the balcony? if u cant i will have to ask the neighbours im pretty sure they saw something, but what? idk

I let you believe what you want, anyway you seem to already have your own idea about this event

On the other hand, it's still strange not to have proof that Bruno hit Gina either, yet that doesn't prevent anyone from saying a lot of nonsense about him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, maximus said:

I've seen her hit him several times before

of course she does it more than once, but apparently some prefer to hide it because it's easier to say that Bruno is the only problem

soon they will even say that it is Bruno's fault if Masha breaks a nail in italy :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

my friend said he can see nothing behind the curtain with the camera in the hall at 00:07 do you have the real time stamp please?, thx

00:07:00 and 00:07:24

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

00:07:00 and 00:07:24

my friend said ty cuz now we can see gina give bruno such a nice uppercut, that bruno is a steeljaw he didnt flinch, anyway ty for the infos

• Haha 1

• moos54 locked this topic