B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

no, I hope Nelly&Bogdan join their friends and family in the Russian federation. I am sure they are being terribly missed 😀 

Their folks haven't seen them in so long, they likely forget what they look like.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Amazing, has RLC actually cast a normal couple into b5, not before time. She’s not the prettiest flower in the garden but attractive in her own way; at least she’s got some meat on her bones with a lovely pair of boobs 🤪It’s Ariela that’s got me puzzled. I was hoping and still am, that she’s waiting for Olya to reappear so they can continue where they left off the last time and occupy the other room at b5. There’s still hope yet🤞

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Amazing, has RLC actually cast a normal couple into b5, not before time. She’s not the prettiest flower in the garden but attractive in her own way; at least she’s got some meat on her bones with a lovely pair of boobs 🤪It’s Ariela that’s got me puzzled. I was hoping and still am, that she’s waiting for Olya to reappear so they can continue where they left off the last time and occupy the other room at b5. There’s still hope yet🤞

ariela is playing with us by moving her cases, she will stick them in B2 next

• Sad 1

My prediction is that Aaron and Hanna will be in B5 for a week or two, and leave.

My reasoning:

1.) Too little luggage for a couple staying for 30 days, let alone 90.

2.) They were not dressed as if they came off an airplane.  So already living in Barcelona.

3.) The best bedrooms in Barcelona are those with a bathroom en suite, for example Holly's room.  They were assigned the inferior bedroom in B5.

4.) They had a pleasant conversation with the cleaning lady.

So my guess is that they are friends of RLC's big manager in Barcelona (not Bogdan) and are staying in the apartment to earn money for a trip back home to Kyiv or Moscow.  I think A&L left early to make room for them, because the normal sequence would be for A&L to  move to C&C's bedroom.   Now watch their luggage will arrive later today or tomorrow, and prove me wrong.

As for B5, I think the apartment is owned by RLC.  I say this because of the money spent remodeling the two bathrooms.  RLC also owns Gina's apartment, given the large sum of money spent on that bathroom and sauna.  As for B&N moving out of the villa, little chance since the office for the manager of the Barcelona properties was created at the villa.

36 minutes ago, moules said:

My prediction is that Aaron and Hanna will be in B5 for a week or two, and leave.

My reasoning:

2.) They were not dressed as if they came off an airplane.  So already living in Barcelona.

3.) The best bedrooms in Barcelona are those with a bathroom en suite, for example Holly's room.  They were assigned the inferior bedroom in B5.

So my guess is that they are friends of RLC's big manager in Barcelona (not Bogdan) and are staying in the apartment to earn money for a trip back home to Kyiv or Moscow.  I think A&L left early to make room for them, because the normal sequence would be for A&L to  move to C&C's bedroom.   Now watch their luggage will arrive later today or tomorrow, and prove me wrong.

As for B5, I think the apartment is owned by RLC.  I say this because of the money spent remodeling the two bathrooms.  RLC also owns Gina's apartment, given the large sum of money spent on that bathroom and sauna.  As for B&N moving out of the villa, little chance since the office for the manager of the Barcelona properties was created at the villa.

no one brings lots of luggage, they buy clothes while here, will N&B leave a villa with a swimming pool and lots of outdoor space with summer ariving for a pokey little flat with a tiny balcony, i dont think so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

My reasoning:

Yes, it would be best if this couple is just a short time filler to not have to take the apartment offline. However, I think RLC is not doing itself any good by doing this. Currently, RLC is taking one step down after the next. You can really see how they are slowly getting worse and worse.

Especially after such a long time without any real progress, it would have been important to finally offer something in the high class area again. People that are good looking and also have an interesting personality. For B5, the best would be two couples, who may already be friends in RL.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, it would be best if this couple is just a short time filler to not have to take the apartment offline. However, I think RLC is not doing itself any good by doing this. Currently, RLC is taking one step down after the next. You can really see how they are slowly getting worse and worse.

Especially after such a long time without any real progress, it would have been important to finally offer something in the high class area again. People that are good looking and also have an interesting personality. For B5, the best would be two couples, who may already be friends in RL.

B5, the best would be two couples, who may already be friends in RL.

Yes I agree; One of the thoughts I had last night was the idea of this couple sharing an apartment with someone they've never met. Don't know if RLC vet and get people who do know each other, but imagine being landed with a couple you really don't get on with.! Did the previous four know each other before RLC?, if not,it was lucky they did get on especilly Carlos and Anthony who seemed to like each others company. We shall see!!

The best would have been to have couples from Barcelona , an apartment for example with curly’s brother and his GF that we have seen already at Gina’s , or at least give them one of the two bedrooms in B5 , would have been great . The only possibility that some real life and incidents is seen , it is always when there are locals .. anyway , let’s be patient , either we have a couple that has been seen in the past ( that’s why they get immediately the master bedroom ) or a couple that RLC has really high hopes so as they invest to them so much and therefore giving them the master bedroom 

• Sad 2

Just to add, it doesn't matter where they are from, be it Barcelona or Kiev or Moscow. How do the RLC people assess how these two couples will get along? In the shared house world, tenants, such as students, will interview prospective shares and then decide if the share will work or not. This couple may be sittng there wondering who the hell is going to arrive. It could be someone totally loopy and we know a few of those on this site. Or it could be a 'Gina and FM', which could also be 'awkward' The mind boggles 😦