Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B5 #2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 1:04 PM, dzozgy said:

Hanna & Aaron                                 

(Content No Longer Available)

On 7/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, dzozgy said:

Hey, Dzozgy. Either both of these videos are in the wrong topic or you uploaded the wrong video to mab. Both videos are of Mirukawa.

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Dzozgy. Either both of these videos are in the wrong topic or you uploaded the wrong video to mab. Both videos are of Mirukawa.

I'm sorry I sent an incorrect link

• Like 1

7 women and 2 men... all scantly clad in white lingerie.... These two guys are a fucking disgrace to the male species who have little dicks and do not how to seduce a female. some in the day would call pussies and I am not they do not have pussies instead of dicks !!! I know where I would be right now in B-5 !!!! I am not sure that Adolescent Aaron and Father be good Timur even realize what the fuck swings between their legs  ???? Oh yes I do know, it is a kickstand for their boyish tendencies that they have time and time again. 

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

7 women and 2 men... all scantly clad in white lingerie.... These two guys are a fucking disgrace to the male species who have little dicks and do not how to seduce a female. some in the day would call pussies and I am not they do not have pussies instead of dicks !!! I know where I would be right now in B-5 !!!! I am not sure that Adolescent Aaron and Father be good Timur even realize what the fuck swings between their legs  ???? Oh yes I do know, it is a kickstand for their boyish tendencies that they have time and time again. 

Spoken like a true small dicked cock

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:34 AM, inestea said:

Hi, i got a problem.

Some free cams are back for me and now it shows me only a freeze frame

and i can't press play or anything. Had someone the same problem before and how can i solve that?

thanks guys.

This is normal since RLC changes the state of the cameras regularly, changing them from free to paid and sometimes free again since few weeks now 

34 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is normal since RLC changes the state of the cameras regularly, changing them from free to paid and sometimes free again since few weeks now 

but i had problem with the all cams, i couldn't watch any of the free cams...