Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B5 #2

On 9/6/2021 at 11:34 AM, inestea said:

Salut, j'ai un problème. Certaines caméras gratuites sont de retour pour moi et maintenant elles ne me montrent qu'un arrêt sur image

et je ne peux pas appuyer sur play ou quoi que ce soit. Quelqu'un a-t-il déjà eu le même problème et comment puis-je le résoudre ?

Merci les gars.

RLC a peut-être banni ton Ip as-tu publié des photos ou des vidéos sur un forum récemment ?

RLC may have banned your Ip have you posted photos or videos on a forum recently?

11 hours ago, inestea said:

Hi, i got a problem.

Some free cams are back for me and now it shows me only a freeze frame

and i can't press play or anything. Had someone the same problem before and how can i solve that?

thanks guys.

Hey, Inestea. That means RLC has blocked your IP address from accessing their site. You will need to change your IP in order to regain access. I know of two ways of doing that. There may be others. 

If your ISP serves up dynamic, not static, IP addresses, you can sometimes change it by turning off your router and turning it back on. How long you have to leave it off is anyone's guess. It may be five minutes, overnight, 24 hours, etc.

When you reboot your system, if your IP is always the same, then your ISP assigns static IP addresses and the above probably won't work. To find out, just Google, "my ip" without the quotes, before and after you restart your system. If they're the same, they are most likely static. 

The other is to use a VPN. The problem there is, RLC blocks a lot of the IP addresses used by a lot of the VPNs. It's just hit or miss until you find one that works. There are free and paid VPN services out there. 

I hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 9:06 AM, moos54 said:

Maybe because there are no more free cams at the moment

Yeah, for about the last week and a half all of the cams have been blurred and locked.  This morning every single one of them was open and viewable.  But, as of now, they are all blurred and locked again, even the "free" ones. 

• 1 month later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B5 #2
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic