B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (May)

8 hours ago, Ash1 said:

She didn't know how to turn the vacuum cleaner on, Ariana had to tell her 😂

It's funny to see how these girls find out about life since they are no longer in their parents' petticoats, a few months ago Ariana had to call her mother to ask her for advice on how to wrap a present. 😁

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's funny to see how these girls find out about life since they are no longer in their parents' petticoats, a few months ago Ariana had to call her mother to ask her for advice on how to wrap a present. 😁

Are the girl's blonde?        Kristen Wiig Dipshit GIF      Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Woman gives her mum a very risqué looking present for Christmas – and her  gran is horrified

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Woman gives her mum a very risqué looking present for Christmas – and her  gran is horrified

Ahh yes,reminds me of the awkward day i was at my moms and she told me she taught the dog a new trick, she told me to watch as she told him to ''go fetch the tv remote'', and here he is straight out of her bedroom. :sick:dogs_and_dildos_12.jpg  AWKWARD DAY.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pam and Ariela catching up with men fantasies  😂🤣

I don't think some of the people that went to catholic schools would agree. 

3acf51003ffec757c93beeb3181c5feb.jpg