B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (May)

48 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I think it's nice to see Radislava happy,and he seems like a nice/decent guy,much better change in her bedroom than having claire & carlos roaming around in there.lol.. Maybe if this gains any traction,he will be the lucky guy to take her away from RLC,i just hope that smile lasts for some time on her face,but one day/step at a time. I have always wished her the best in life,i feel she deserves it.

🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Looks like Radi's guy is staying over night. 

and it looks like the worthless. Ariana is not happy about that...bye the look on her face on the  balcony.. but good for Radi..

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and it looks like the worthless. Ariana is not happy about that...bye the look on her face on the  balcony.. but good for Radi..

you just like to make shit up 😃  BTW Ariana is Lovely. She gave Radi a big hug and kissed her friend when she introduced him to Ariana. She definitely has no problem with Radi or her friend.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Could it be that there is fuck all else going on?  Who cares, why are you trying to sell it?

because fuck all else is going on ??? !!!

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Could it be that there is fuck all else going on?  Who cares, why are you trying to sell it?

you said he was going to leave in an hour. wrong again as always. I just love it how a male presence makes you nervous ( excited ?!? lol ). anyway, I was just stating the fact, too bad it makes you feel sad 😃   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

you just like to make shit up 😃  BTW Ariana is Lovely. She gave Radi a big hug and kissed her friend when she introduced him to Ariana. She definitely has no problem with Radi or her friend.  

but she don't like the fact that .. RADI  is more liked and has done .more then she has done then her..  but that is why ARIANA is sharing a bed with worthless AMY.  both are worthless .on RLC  for the viewers how pay .for their stay on RLC....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

the trio Pam, Ariela and Vivian would be great for B1. First let's say goodbye to Ariana.

Ariana needs to go , I agree . She has no more to give . Vivian should also move so as to be together with Pam , Ariela is indifferent for me ☺️ but I am sure she has her fans like any other girl 😇

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

but she don't like the fact that .. RADI  is more liked and has done .more then she has done then her..  but that is why ARIANA is sharing a bed with worthless AMY.  both are worthless .on RLC  for the viewers how pay .for their stay on RLC....

you are wrong