Jump to content

Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4


Recommended Posts

....and there ends another exciting, fun filled party at Mira and Henrys.
Tune in next time for scintillating conversation, sexy shinnanigans, action packed erotic debauchery and shisha pipe puffing.
..or, alternatively, pull up a chair, sit and watch paint drying.
both options will send you to sleep.
Mira and Henry...best insomnia cure known to man.
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, plum said:

....and there ends another exciting, fun filled party at Mira and Henrys.
Tune in next time for scintillating conversation, sexy shinnanigans, action packed erotic debauchery and shisha pipe puffing.
..or, alternatively, pull up a chair, sit and watch paint drying.
both options will send you to sleep.
Mira and Henry...best insomnia cure known to man.
 

Certainly lost their way lately, seems all their fuck buddies have deserted them.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, storm275 said:

Sounds like Henry is being sick every where. Oh Dear what a way to end the night.

On camera seven you could see him slumped on the bathroom floor,head in the pan.But no criticism here,seen the video,bought the tee shirt.!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

On camera seven you could see him slumped on the bathroom floor,head in the pan.But no criticism here,seen the video,bought the tee shirt.!!!

Did it myself many years ago. So sad he has come to this. Hope all is well for both of them.😘

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, storm275 said:

Did it myself many years ago. So sad he has come to this. Hope all is well for both of them.😘

Yeh,the words"that's it I'm never going to drink again"spring to mind.Good fun at the time.👍

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, storm275 said:

ended up with alcohol induced cardiomyopathy Drink or Die Easy decision. Still here fifty years later.

Sensible,Well done👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...