are they leaveing RLC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

All the states in the US have different interpretations of obscenity and what exactly constitutes illegal actions. Being based on English Common Law,  it can become a complex issue.

The general rule of thumb is:

1) Viewing underage human bodies for the purpose of personal sexual gratification is weird and probably illegal, unless you are also underage and just playing "doctor."

2) Viewing individuals naked when they have an expectation of privacy, and do not give their consent, is illegal.

That's it in a nut shell.

And that, along with a universe of civil litigation, is why the US has more lawyers per capita than China has engineers.

Now, we can talk about Insurance, but then I'd have to shift over to the "Off-topic" thread over in the Old Dudes board...

Guest clivebb

the appartment is offline now,j don't think we see new couple in this appartment.

but j'm sure we see very soon again russian couple in the appartment of angela/valera

they are gone. was on there site when they walked out for the last time. then I got booted out of there house. BOO HOO wish they could have stayed I saw videos of her before she was knocked up and she was hot.

Guest friedel

es wird erstmal keine neue wohnung besetzt, da höchstwarscheinlich noch 2 paare diesen monat die wohnungen verlassen

werden. Alma und stefan und maya und stepan. Also jetzt bezahlt ihr nur für alina da ist noch action drinn. Leora hat sich den hund als baby angenommen isabell ist nymphe,

nora langweihlig, Also im grunde genommen nur für eine wohnung und dafür so viel geld. Ist doch scheiße sowas. Beschwert euch bei rlc vieleicht bekommt ihr es ja billiger

Guest Squirrel

Yes, Lora and Max and Meerkat have left the building.

I'm a little emotionally broken up about the loss of Meerkat -- the coolest tenant RLC ever had...