B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's been a while since we both know that we don't have the same interest when we watch the participants on rlc, you you are constantly looking for the masturbations of the girls, me I just watch what they want well show us I am a voyeur and therefore I take a lot more pleasure in watching a girl like Riya who can surprise us at any time, than a girl like Radislava who is naked all day and who masturbates when she is sure to be top cam, she is not much different from Leora I pr

Amira & Monica showing up in another apartment at this point is just a sign that some dumb and utterly pointless show will happen. Trying to justify their continued existence on RLC, I guess, but doing a terrible job of it. Clearly just here for the paycheck and the nights out now. Has anything even remotely interesting happened in B2 in the last 5 or 6 months? Just the same boring shows over and over and keeping everything else off-camera. Why are they still here?

Yeah, I would have honestly preferred a second month from Riya to more time for Amira and Monica. At least there was a tiny chance that Riya might have gotten more comfortable and done something interesting. But I'd probably prefer an empty bedroom to either M or A at this point. Even on the bad showgirl scale they're scraping the very bottom now. Just doing the absolute bare minimum to get by. And I have a friend who occasionally translates who said that Amira has announced her intention t

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Riya served her purpose for RLC not having many empty beds , I still believe that she is Hanna’s sister , in any case , as with all jobs , this isn’t for her , at least for this period of her life . All the best to one of the tallest girls we have ever seen and at least she didn’t prove a .. 🤨 pff , I  don’t remember her name , that was just a tenant for some hours  in this very room 

The only annoying thing is that she didn't take the other girls along with her. It would have been a good opportunity to give B2 a fresh start without show girls.

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

The only annoying thing is that she didn't take the other girls along with her. It would have been a good opportunity to give B2 a fresh start without show girls.

Yeah, I would have honestly preferred a second month from Riya to more time for Amira and Monica. At least there was a tiny chance that Riya might have gotten more comfortable and done something interesting.

But I'd probably prefer an empty bedroom to either M or A at this point. Even on the bad showgirl scale they're scraping the very bottom now. Just doing the absolute bare minimum to get by. And I have a friend who occasionally translates who said that Amira has announced her intention to stay until at least August.

Why RLC would allow that, I have no idea. And hopefully they won't. But they already had possible replacements with girls like Ariela and they sent them home. Apparently Ariela even asked Amira whether they could share the big room in B2, but Amira refused.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • moos54 locked this topic