B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

Not a BDSM sex fan but interesting to see that Pam and Vivian seem to have no problem using such toys 😉 Perhaps a reason why Pam isn’t so much into her BF , too soft and nice , she might needs  Bruno’s style tactics 😁😆🤓 Time will tell … 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

don't fully understand this ..she is living with ariana now and I'm guessing in the same bed with Ari??? so what? nothing has happened with them??? what?  you need RLC contract or permission to synchrobate  or any bate ??  therefore because the answer is of course you don't ...maybe they are just not into each other that way and you are in wishful thinking mode ??

if they r not on rlc payroll i dont think they will do anything except ariela and i wondering why rlc send her home

29 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if they r not on rlc payroll i dont think they will do anything except ariela and i wondering why rlc send her home

I assume if they are invited in ,( in a full time capacity ?) they should be on the payroll ... right??  surely not free guests ...

If they are being showcased for ?? appeal ?? and not doing anything ?? it's all too weird for me to understand .   RLC has their own brain trust on this one.  and like other newbies being discussed we just don;t know where these girls themselves are at .