Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

Might be that she has slept not so good last night because she has her period.  That can explain a lot. Friday party with her school friends normally starts at about 10pm.

I listened to their entire argument and unfortunately, my Spanish isn't good enough to understand their fast paced valenican. He did say he's searching  (buscar) and (dinero) money were used a lot..she did use the word to search and he told her the guy never got back to him.. i hope our resident valencian translators can fill us in. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mingo said:

I listened to their entire argument and unfortunately, my Spanish isn't good enough to understand their fast paced valenican. He did say he's searching  (buscar) and (dinero) money were used a lot..she did use the word to search and he told her the guy never got back to him.. i hope our resident valencian translators can fill us in. 

With everyone providing bit and pieces of information.  I would say from the information, Martina is pressing Alberto not just to get a job but to get a job so she can move on with her life. Once he has a job, she may not feel so bad about leaving him. Perhaps away to school. It is probably time for the next chapter!

It definitely sounded like a heated discussion about money. He called her by her name and sounded indignant and she then called him by his name but was on the balcony for a smoke and he came back to the kitchen and continued to ramble on. 

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Speaking of speculations ... what's are the plans for the weekend?  It's almost 6PM Barca time and Martina is in bed and Nelly is plucking her pussy hairs on the terrace.  OMG she is bony!

Not the start to a beautiful spring weekend that I imagined right now.

Usually we get some intelligence that B1 will be at B4 or there is a party on Sat or or or?

What do our sources know?  Is everyone at their post???

Haven't noticed anything related to what anyone else may have heard in regards to any possible plans of any of the project's participants Jenn. Martina has apparently gotten out of bed and has now gotten dressed and went outside with the dogs for awhile. As far as Nelly being boney, she certainly is very boney in her appearance. She has always been a slim woman on the thin side ever since their arrival to the project. But unlike most people who eventually start putting on more weight as they get older, she certainly has not. Back then, because of being more youthful perhaps, it seemed that being as slim and thin did not seem to be as noticeable in relation to an outward overall appearance, as it has been becoming more noticeable and evident over time and in particular the last couple of years. Anyway, not sure what might be in store with M&A over this weekend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amandafan said:

Jman, don't let yourself be intimidated, and certainly don't let yourself be driven away. 

I am close. It is those that make the nasty remarks. I love Martina. The reason I watch so much is I want to see when she kisses Alberto and hugs him and cuddles with him because I know she adores him. It really bothers me when they fight and they both get mean to each other. It bothers me when she goes out all the time and stays either late or over night. I hate the Nelly thing. A marriage or relationship is hard work and they need to get better at it. I do love Martina!

3 hours ago, amandafan said:

Jman, don't let yourself be intimidated, and certainly don't let yourself be driven away. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, jman9212 said:

It starts at 21:06 45 and continues. That point she says she may go black. Then A is out on the deck and they speck through the window and you can barely hear him but you can hear her. She speaks of the Italian guy and Michael. Also they spoke when she got home earlier in the evening. They have been talking about her have sex with other guys for days. Especially Michael who she seems to have a crush on and A just seems to go right along.  

Jman, sorry for my late reply, it's been a busy day.

The post has already been answered by 2 other members, I can only confirm what they said. The conversation was quite irrelevant, a short transcription follows:

[At 21:05, she throws away what she had bought for dinner, because it smelled bad although it was not expired]

21:06:50 : Well now I don't know what to eat for dinner. I bought the zucchini burgers, but ...
You know what? The one with chicken and spinach have this one... what is it called? Nutriscore! In Nustriscore this is D, orange, and the other is B, green. But it has more saturated fat, I think it's because of the cheese ....

[After the conversation continues talking about what he has thrown away and the price she paid]

As also recalled by @omedo, Black or Blacky is the name of Alberto's dog. And Alberto speaks only a few words in English, he cannot follow a conversation with Martina.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4