Jump to content

B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Peace Out Reaction GIF

you writing a book🤔😂

Imagine , I have been even reduced posting so much or writing endless posts 😂🤣 reputation has been built I guess 😂🤣😂🤣

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am with you mike, why pay for RLC when it is for free what all voyeurs desire. Makes no sense.....We are getting screwed when we have to pay for what is already for free, when you have several other sites that give the voyeurs what they desire for no charge..RLC should be what you can not get for for free, but that is not the case with this bunch of participants.  Complete and total FAILURE is the new motto for RLC,

Staged!...Surely not! How dare you suggest such a thing. This is Real life Cam...😏

The BBQ was to capture clicks for subs from Europe.  RLC knows there are three important time zones 5 to 7 pm in Europe,  often staging a massage or a bath time then to get the European click subs.  Dinner time or 5pm North America east coast to about 7pm (11 to 1am in Europe)...and then these special marathon events to get the west coast.  It's all set up and staged.  

Tereza and Timur going to bed.  They definitely are the role replacement for Ant and Lorraine.  Will Timur get frustrated by T?

I have learned to not be overly optimistic but if anything hot was going to happen today … I thought from beginning it would be these last four standing.

Only other possible option for something hot is when the 3 girls come home tonight.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Tereza and Timur going to bed.  They definitely are the role replacement for Ant and Lorraine.  Will Timur get frustrated by T?

I have learned to not be overly optimistic but if anything hot was going to happen today … I thought from beginning it would be these last four standing.

Only other possible option for something hot is when the 3 girls come home tonight.

I think it is all about Aaron at the moment as he is in total control of Hanna always .. so , it is up to him if we see anything more than tits touchy touchy teasing 😁😆

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is all about Aaron at the moment as he is in total control of Hanna always .. so , it is up to him if we see anything more than tits touchy touchy teasing 😁😆

Poor guy with 3 horny women … what to do … what to do.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JenniferMom said:
 

Poor guy with 3 horny women … what to do … what to do.

I think Tesla can control things somehow .. Elian can always let herself go .. and Hanna , well , she simply loves sex 😋😋

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JenniferMom said:

They are acting like a couple of raccoons have gotten into the apartment and they don’t know what to do about it.

It is the first show with the participation of others as Monica and Amira didn’t go as was perhaps planned .. give them time .. even if nothing happens , it is already a new thing what we are currently watching 😇

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...