B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

What a laugh, with a girls-only apartment, you want to see the boys, if there is a boys-only apartment, you want to see the girls 😂 the beauty is that most of the people here complained when Hakeem was there that he brought girls into the house, saying he was prostituting himself, that the apartment had to be closed, there were even those who sent emails to RLC to complain 😏 how much inconsistency 😂

it's too complicated for you to understand as you have a simple mind. 😉

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I really never watched him, but he had a girl living with him a first, Asia I think her name was...I use to like watching her in the bath...and there were posts of him cheating on her. And after Asia left he had several girls in and not always successful with them. I get some may like this sort of stuff but not my cup of tea. 🙂 

There is plenty of other stuff to watch for you. Leora and Malia, Masha, and 99.98% of the content in the GOVs. I don't see any reason to feel threathened by the idea of having more hetrosexual content. For me, it is the opposite to what it is to you. It is the girl-on-girl stuff (shows as well as just teasing) that is not my cup of tea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

oops ... 😂

The fact that they are on an adult site and she felt compelled to cover up with him there...just says it all about why guys should be banned from this place.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There is plenty of other stuff to watch for you. Leora and Malia, Masha, and 99.98% of the content in the GOVs. I don't see any reason to feel threathened by the idea of having more hetrosexual content. For me, it is the opposite to what it is to you. It is the girl-on-girl stuff (shows as well as just teasing) that is not my cup of tea.

True and I would like it to stay that way, I don't go posting in the couples apartments saying there should be more women in those apartments like we have posts almost daily here in B4 people wanting more guys or couples there. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

True and I would like it to stay that way, I don't go posting in the couples apartments saying there should be more women in those apartments like we have posts almost daily here in B4 people wanting more guys or couples there. 🙂 

it's now couples/Gov apartment 😁  and you are free to go and and ask for more women in couple's apartments, there is no one stopping you 🤷‍♂️