Sunny, Markus, Angelo Part #2

22 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

FYI- to clarify- the VH Archives described when Sunny and her BF were with the guest Couple having sex in bedroom - they state "Sunny and Angelo", which make he think Angelo is the white BF and Markus is the Black guy....

• Sunny Angelo and guest couple

By the opposite, that don't clarify nothing. That title is wrong.
Check the twitter where had to be the tenant to go there to say who he was

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

By the opposite, that don't clarify nothing. That title is wrong.
Check the twitter where had to be the tenant to go there to say who he was

Hard to understand your rambling   But Sorry, that info is from VH site(they should know his name) & every time she is with with White BF  it says same thing. Sunny & Angelo..  Maybe Someone from VH can verify. I just rather call Black guy by correct name, I thought it had to be Markus

• Sunny Angelo hot sex,July 9

• Sunny Angelo late sex,June 9

• Sunny Angelo morning sex,June 14

•  

19 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Hard to understand your rambling   But Sorry, that info is from VH site(they should know his name) & every time she is with with White BF  it says same thing. Sunny & Angelo..  Maybe Someone from VH can verify. I just rather call Black guy by correct name, I thought it had to be Markus

• Sunny Angelo hot sex,July 9

• Sunny Angelo late sex,June 9

• Sunny Angelo morning sex,June 14

•  

No need to sorry,

White dude is Markus
Black dude is Angelo

All that info on VH archive is wrong, and it's not VH that put the titles on their videos, it's the operators. I can give you easily dozens of archive videos with wrong names or bad associations

Once again, check the twitter where was MARKUS that had to go there to clarify who he is because of that errors 

• Like 1

Black dude came back very late last night from some sort of assignation. He let the guest couple have sex and he had clearly had enough sex whilst away earlier. Before that the guest couple gave him some supper. They were talking around the table and I am pretty sure I hear black dude?Angelo say ...'I will do this for you.' I got the impression that he had arranged something and they both looked pleased.

I do wish Angelo would perform earlier even in daylight. I imagine this is deliberate to catch American audiences?

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic