B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

12 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She accepted their invitation but they have no right in basically violating her physically. Hence the tears and the extent to what she was upset.

You never know the trauma some has been through.

Being playful is one thing touching someone that doesn't want that is inappropriate and disrespectful.

Especially for someone who you hardly know.

well said ...sensible , non dramatic 

Just now, ddhm said:

At the end , let’s agree that we got a real life moment .. what more can I say ? I repeat that I am definitely against of what happened but what can we do ? Set them on fire like witches because the control was lost ? Shit happens , unfortunately wasn’t nice for Vivian but I don’t think that flute girls haven’t understood the mistake and I hope a nice and genuine and sober talk and an honest apology to solve whatever misunderstandings . 

to a point, but I really dislike the expression 'shit happens' Its an easy cop out for just about anything. Take any event which happens accross the worldl. Oh shit happens. It may be true, but its not the answer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, neil_r549 said:

to a point, but I really dislike the expression 'shit happens' Its an easy cop out for just about anything. Take any event which happens accross the worldl. Oh shit happens. It may be true, but its not the answer.

We are watching live streaming , we have seen tons of shit and we will see thousand more .. should we expect an angel behavior ? Should we expect a perfect afternoon ? How can I “ name “ differently a sad moment in hundred fun and crazy moments than “ shit happens “ ? At the end , as I said , the future will show how much this will affect Vivian and the girls .. I believe it will be fine personally , the girls have a great character to be socializing in good terms with  others of what we have seen 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We are watching live streaming , we have seen tons of shit and we will see thousand more .. should we expect an angel behavior ? Should we expect a perfect afternoon ? How can I “ name “ differently a sad moment in hundred fun and crazy moments than “ shit happens “ ? At the end , as I said , the future will show how much this will affect Vivian and the girls .. I believe it will be fine personally , the girls have a great character to be socializing in good terms with  others of what we have seen 

we'll see

I just say that this was a great forum back and forth , we agree , we disagree , but mostly we all did respecting the other .. we can’t agree in all and disagree in everything .. this was/ is a great forum response here today 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2