Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If your a fan of Leora and see or feel you want to write about it. This is the place for you too.

Good day there mate. Just thought of something that happened once and both you and the attractive woman known as Leora came to mind slightly afterwards. I was walking through the house once and accidently stubbed one of my toes on a leg of some furniture. When it happened, I began holding that foot up and expressing, "oi, oi, oi, oi,' before saying a few unchoice words as well because it hurt like hell. For some reason, a thought of the part of your site username 'oi_oi' here, then crossed through my mind and shortly afterwards did a thought that I have never observed the attractive woman known as Leora ever having that sort of misfortune and hoped I never do. Hope you are well and things are good there and good day mate. 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Leora the song is about.

The "whole of the moon" is the big picture, which takes a particular vision to see. In a Songfacts interview with Waterboys frontman Mike Scott, he said: "I wrote the song when I was 26 years old, and I was discovering that there was so much more than I had ever known. There was so much more to learn than I'd even been hinted at in the culture I'd grown up in. I had a strong sense of wonderment about that, and I realized there were people who had vastly more information in their imaginations and experiences than I had. And so that's what inspired that song."

Original song, you can hear the words better.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora the song is about.

The "whole of the moon" is the big picture, which takes a particular vision to see. In a Songfacts interview with Waterboys frontman Mike Scott, he said: "I wrote the song when I was 26 years old, and I was discovering that there was so much more than I had ever known. There was so much more to learn than I'd even been hinted at in the culture I'd grown up in. I had a strong sense of wonderment about that, and I realized there were people who had vastly more information in their imaginations and experiences than I had. And so that's what inspired that song."

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora the song is about.

Hey up aussie it's Chris she would take whole of my cock never mind the moon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gregg Allman said:

Hey up aussie it's Chris she would take whole of my cock never mind the moon

The question is for how long?

Well,after a long warm up to get in the right mood our lovely Leora decides to finish herself off in the company of her little

Mr.Black,wow.Thank you my love for a fantastic and nice bate and a powerful orgasm,loved it.Love you always Leora and I have to say

I love your lightbrown skincolor,you look so much more healthier and as usual a big,big kiss on you beautiful belly.

• Like 5