Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

here without a friend and Leora teasing him without panties, it is already boring once more

The twins are already enough to make useless teasing that leads nowhere. There is no need for Leora to be in it as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Leora,Leora,this is just the way I want to see you.Calm,relaxed watching some funny show on your Ipad.Smiling,laughing

and feeling good.It makes my heart feel good.It seems to me that you´re feeling better in your stomach,good but you should

be careful of what you eat and only eat cooked food for a couple of days.Love your smiling btw and love you always Leora and

a big kiss to you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

And our little Lady Of the House is back doing what she´s does best.Thank you my lovely Leora,that was a very nice bate with

your little friend Mr.Pink.And it seems to me that you´ve become a fan of the vibratings on your little clit to begin with and then

turn it off to continue with stick it in your lovely pussy,love it.And as usual a loud and hard orgasm,nice to see and hear,keep up the

good work,girl.And btw,love that red negligee you´re wearing,it fits you very good.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss

anywhere you want it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

And our little Lady Of the House is back doing what she´s does best.Thank you my lovely Leora,that was a very nice bate with

your little friend Mr.Pink.And it seems to me that you´ve become a fan of the vibratings on your little clit to begin with and then

turn it off to continue with stick it in your lovely pussy,love it.And as usual a loud and hard orgasm,nice to see and hear,keep up the

good work,girl.And btw,love that red negligee you´re wearing,it fits you very good.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss

anywhere you want it.

4 weeks now and Leora is showing us life is good and better times are coming along nicely at her leisure

• Upvote 3

Well,what can I say.I didn´t think you were going to do it,so I´m a little surprise when I realized you would.So thank you my lovely

Leora for a beautiful bate with your new little friend big Mr.Blue/Purple with another hard orgasm and alot of wetness,loved it.And

it´s so nice to hear you when you´re reaching your orgasm,keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a

big kiss on your beautiful tits.Is it to much to wish that you wear black stocking like you did before?You looked very sexy in them.I know that we are many that

watch you that wish it..So please,I hope you will surprise us one day,thank you.

• Sad 2