17 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

.And I have to tell you Leora,you are way too kind against your friend.You could easily come up with a little white lie that you were tired and wanted to sleep if you wanted to bate,it´s no shame in that.

Not sure about that from how i saw it. She asked Malia to play with her, but later just turned over to watch the tablet. So it looked to me that she herself lost interest, she could have easily asked her to do it, carry on with a bate from Malia. I think she was only in 'Tease' mood last night.

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I´ve said it before,nothing going to stop Leora when she´s horny.Not even mother nature and after a long warm up of teasing us, she´s giving us a wonderful finger bate with a hard orgasm as a revard,loved it .Thank you my lovely Leora it was awesome to watch,. Love you always and as usual a big,big kiss on your lovely belly.

Well,after a long warm up to get in the right mood our lovely Leora decides to finish herself off in the company of her little Mr.Black,wow.Thank you my love for a fantastic and nice bate and a powerful orgasm,loved it.Love you always Leora and I have to say I love your lightbrown skincolor,you look so much more healthier and as usual a big,big kiss on you beautiful belly.

It is and it isn't, from what i hear her say! She understands perfectly, can read it fine, but it's the pronunciation that can be a little off, basically the same as a lot of Russians, how they always say certain letters a different way (V for W, etc).

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Trying to remember when Leora last did an anal bate...

The last one I have logged was 2021_05_17. In the bathtub, using the small pink dildo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not sure about that from how i saw it. She asked Malia to play with her, but later just turned over to watch the tablet. So it looked to me that she herself lost interest, she could have easily asked her to do it, carry on with a bate from Malia. I think she was only in 'Tease' mood last night.

Truthfully, she seemed to be having a hard time to keep her eyes open, and stay awake !

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
49 minutes ago, scutus said:

Truthfully, she seemed to be having a hard time to keep her eyes open, and stay awake !

Well,what I meant was when they were sitting on the couch and watched some tv show.How often do you see Leora pull up her

t-shirt to play with her tits and she did it twice and it´s not that often.That was the point she looked horny to me and she was in the

mood for it.And yes,later when they moved into her bed it faded away.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 6/5/2021 at 3:39 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wonder if Leora's English is good? I can't say I've heard her practice her English speaking.

See my PM, fellow tree dweller...

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

See my PM, fellow tree dweller...

Thanks my good friend and fellow tree dweller