B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monica practically has a patent on hair-covered belly-button licking at this point. I'd assume one of them got the idea from her or Amira. Always one of my least favorite RLC show tricks. If you don't want to really do something, then don't do it. But faking it is much worse than not doing it at all.

Or he lives near a graveyard...😏

It isn’t about the shows .. it is about having your imagination excited that you might see something , especially from girls that haven’t been doing anything else except masturbating .. this is what happened today and as you see the forum exploded with comments .. if it was something indifferent or that we have seen hundreds of times , it would have been one more personal fans and subscribers compensation ☺️ I prefer having hopes seeing perhaps something unexpected than the top cam RLC girl perf

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

... and nobody cares :cool:

We already knew you wouldn't care because there's no guys involved.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

An old white politician making racist remarks,,oh no,they would never. But that had nothing to do with all the white skin in pams room that was blinding,,lol.

mrw-my-friend-tells-his-girlfriend-to-su

Politics aside... as Ed McMahon would say: YOU ARE CORRECT SIR

lol

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, maximus said:

Politics aside... as Ed McMahon would say: YOU ARE CORRECT SIR

lol

I'm glad we agree,,politics aside,besides,politics suck. But beyond that,you get this award for the Ed McMahon reference alone,,lol, 

congratulations-you-may-have-just-won-th:biggrin: lol

• Haha 1

Radislavas smile & laugh can brighten up the brightest days. And love the workout in slippers,,lol.

520-5202093_smiley-face-hd-png-download.