Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

I actually moved to CC because i'm not a fan of the VH forum. A lot of people talking shit and little appreciation for members who posts caps. Maybe one of the reasons why budda won't post there. And personally (nothing against gay people by the way) i'm not so interested in people posting caps of dicks and telling how great they look. But that's just my opinion. So if there are people who like to see more caps of scenes for the straight people i can post some here. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rovas said:

I actually moved to CC because i'm not a fan of the VH forum. A lot of people talking shit and little appreciation for members who posts caps. Maybe one of the reasons why budda won't post there. And personally (nothing against gay people by the way) i'm not so interested in people posting caps of dicks and telling how great they look. But that's just my opinion. So if there are people who like to see more caps of scenes for the straight people i can post some here. 

Yeah the VH forum seems to have descended into a load of crap recently everybody trying to out do everybody else with their smartass remarks.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah the VH forum seems to have descended into a load of crap recently everybody trying to out do everybody else with their smartass remarks.

It is also getting messy. At least in CC there was a bit of housekeeping going on as regards filing posts. It also has a structure that has evolved over the years. It is also (currently at least) troll free.

• Like 2

At the moment they need more moments operators then members just to clean it up i think.  My girlfriend has a sub now because i was banned by VH but i think many have left CC if i look at the posts here now. 

14 minutes ago, Jawis said:

At the moment they need more moments operators then members just to clean it up i think.  My girlfriend has a sub now because i was banned by VH but i think many have left CC if i look at the posts here now. 

Why were you banned Jawis?

In the words of Marvin Gaye " What's Happening brother? .....not with the world in general just with the voyeur-world that we've been accustomed to enjoy. F&#k knows what's happening with RLC I for one cannot fathom out what their marketing strategy is with no free cams. It's like having a High St shop with no shop window and a key pad to get in. OK yes they will get some free loaders as shops gets window shoppers but there's always a trade off.

Then we have Camarads.........apart from Olivia who has since long gone I see very little  worth seeing/watching. Does anybody actually subscribe? I mean pay good money for this?

That brings us around to VHTV.......we have in the past had some stunning ladies and couples worthy of a subscription. Dominesa, Jennifer to name but two who I thought were outstanding but where are we now. I'm not meaning to be cruel but so many of the 'models' now fall into the category of '5 pinter' and some even a 10 pinter. For those of you not from the UK these phrases reflect how many pints of beer you would need to want to try and have sex with a particular girl. And as for the men ...they fall into two categories either young boys who need a good feed or overweight Russian bouncers in their forties and fifties.

So to me the actual quality of the participants VHTV is lacking and then we have the scripted performances, poor camera distances and if it wasn't for Twister and a deck of cards very little would happen between the performances.

Just my view on the current situation

11 minutes ago, Sting409 said:

In the words of Marvin Gaye " What's Happening brother? .....not with the world in general just with the voyeur-world that we've been accustomed to enjoy. F&#k knows what's happening with RLC I for one cannot fathom out what their marketing strategy is with no free cams. It's like having a High St shop with no shop window and a key pad to get in. OK yes they will get some free loaders as shops gets window shoppers but there's always a trade off.

Then we have Camarads.........apart from Olivia who has since long gone I see very little  worth seeing/watching. Does anybody actually subscribe? I mean pay good money for this?

That brings us around to VHTV.......we have in the past had some stunning ladies and couples worthy of a subscription. Dominesa, Jennifer to name but two who I thought were outstanding but where are we now. I'm not meaning to be cruel but so many of the 'models' now fall into the category of '5 pinter' and some even a 10 pinter. For those of you not from the UK these phrases reflect how many pints of beer you would need to want to try and have sex with a particular girl. And as for the men ...they fall into two categories either young boys who need a good feed or overweight Russian bouncers in their forties and fifties.

So to me the actual quality of the participants VHTV is lacking and then we have the scripted performances, poor camera distances and if it wasn't for Twister and a deck of cards very little would happen between the performances.

Just my view on the current situation

Some think it is the VHTV fine regime that rewards vanilla or anodyne performances. Many here forget that the Pandemic has hit the Federation hard. The number of people who have had the 'sputnik' jab is low by comparison with other countries. Also, since Yekaterinburg, players like George (manager) have taken fright. Haven't seen him or Louise for ages.