Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

They're going to have a lot of fun draining the pool.  First they need a garden hose running to a sink or tub and siphon it like they do a gasoline tank.  Possibly the pool has a drainage slot they hook a hose to and it drains out from the bottom.

The cat would make it a lot quicker by doing some claw sharpening but it would be a massive flood and if they are not on a ground floor whoever is underneath definitely won't be a happy camper.  Then they'll likely have to relocate if that happened.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They're going to have a lot of fun draining the pool.  First they need a garden hose running to a sink or tub and siphon it like they do a gasoline tank.  Possibly the pool has a drainage slot they hook a hose to and it drains out from the bottom.

The cat would make it a lot quicker by doing some claw sharpening but it would be a massive flood and if they are not on a ground floor whoever is underneath definitely won't be a happy camper.  Then they'll likely have to relocate if that happened.  :biggrin:

Who will be the sucker(literally) to start the siphon off.?I've siphoned petrol and you always get a small drop in your mouth.Noooooo!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Who will be the sucker(literally) to start the siphon off.?I've siphoned petrol and you always get a small drop in your mouth.Noooooo!!!!!!

Maybe they will just relocate and leave it for the next "lucky" tenant 🤣

• Haha 4

You would have thought Alex and Anna would have purchased a pump--Arnt they the managers of the house ?--With a good pump it would not take that long to pump the water out the window-- At one time I had a split level house with a garage in the lower level --It had drains in the low end of the driveway--One time the drain got seriously plugged and the water got quite deep at that end of the drive and i used a pump to clear it fairly quickly --I also used a pump to finish draining a 21 ft above ground swimming pool i had in my back yard--

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Trouble is you can only siphon to a lower level so they can only pump it out using a............yep you got it, a pump 😂.

• Haha 2

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic