Martina and Alberto - home activities #22

There was much talk here about Martina getting a "Lesbian cut" before her getaway with Nelly.  Upon reviewing a video of one of their bedroom encounters, I noticed that the bottom of the back of her head is shaved off, maybe @JenniferMom can shed some light on this?

I don't seem to be able to embed a photo here, if someone can tell me how to do it, please do, and I will edit this post.. Here's a link to the image grab. (safe for work)

EDIT: the link works when I post it to a browser window, but when embedded here, it doesn't. 

1 minute ago, mingo said:

There was much talk here about Martina getting a "Lesbian cut" before her getaway with Nelly.  Upon reviewing a video of one of their bedroom encounters, I noticed that the bottom of the back of her head is shaved off, maybe @JenniferMom can shed some light on this?

What do you want to know?   She cuts hair along the back or some call the  "nape" of the neck.  I can attest that when it's hot out, it really helps keep cool without having so much hair back there.  I think this is why women do this.  And by attest I don't mean I have done it -- although considering it now actually -- but I know other girls who have and they swear it helps with the heat.  Of course admitting I am thinking about this will cause some of you to pounce on me for my obsession with Martina!

I cannot attest to what it means as to her sexual preferences.  I agree that shaving part of the head can be a signal that a woman has preferences for other women ... but Martina's type of shave is hardly ever seen ... unless of course ... you are making love to a woman LOL like we have seen!!!  So if Martina wants to flash a bi or les signal ... she needs to shave more of her head.   

And besides, if it is a lesbian cut, I would suggest to Martina to have  Nelly do it and not Alberto.

It is summer in Barca and I presume it gets warm and moist ... sorry for the double entendre there but it was just  there for me ... so I am guessing this is why she does it.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

What do you want to know?   She cuts hair along the back or some call the  "nape" of the neck.  I can attest that when it's hot out, it really helps keep cool without having so much hair back there.  I think this is why women do this.  And by attest I don't mean I have done it -- although considering it now actually -- but I know other girls who have and they swear it helps with the heat.  Of course admitting I am thinking about this will cause some of you to pounce on me for my obsession with Martina!

I cannot attest to what it means as to her sexual preferences.  I agree that shaving part of the head can be a signal that a woman has preferences for other women ... but Martina's type of shave is hardly ever seen ... unless of course ... you are making love to a woman LOL like we have seen!!!  So if Martina wants to flash a bi or les signal ... she needs to shave more of her head.   

And besides, if it is a lesbian cut, I would suggest to Martina to have  Nelly do it and not Alberto.

It is summer in Barca and I presume it gets warm and moist ... sorry for the double entendre there but it was just  there for me ... so I am guessing this is why she does it.

Ok, thanks for that.. My first thought was it's cut like this alleviate heat.. I hadn't noticed this before.. here's the link again and this time, it's not embedded, you need to copy and paste it into your browser window, I hope it works. 

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-W5T8s7L/0/O/i-W5T8s7L.png

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

¿Que quieres saber? Corta el pelo a lo largo de la espalda o algunos la llaman "nuca". Puedo dar fe de que cuando hace calor, realmente ayuda a mantenerse fresco sin tener tanto cabello allí. Creo que es por eso que las mujeres hacen esto. Y por dar fe no me refiero a que lo haya hecho, aunque considerándolo ahora en realidad, pero conozco a otras chicas que lo han hecho y juran que ayuda con el calor. ¡Por supuesto que admitir que estoy pensando en esto hará que algunos de ustedes se abalancen sobre mí por mi obsesión con Martina!

No puedo dar fe de lo que significa en cuanto a sus preferencias sexuales. Estoy de acuerdo en que afeitarse parte de la cabeza puede ser una señal de que una mujer tiene preferencias por otras mujeres ... pero el tipo de afeitado de Martina casi nunca se ve ... a menos que, por supuesto ... estés haciendo el amor con una mujer LOL como ¡¡¡hemos visto!!! Entonces, si Martina quiere emitir una señal bi o les ... necesita afeitarse más la cabeza.   

Y además, si es un corte lésbico, le sugeriría a Martina que lo haga Nelly y no Alberto.

Es verano en el Barça y supongo que se pone cálido y húmedo ... perdón por el doble sentido, pero estaba ahí para mí ... así que supongo que es por eso que lo hace.

You are not wrong, warm and especially very humid 🥵

21 hours ago Kenpaul said:

If she is going to college in Valencia, is her run in RLC near, or is she going to take college classes remotely? Any ideas.

Thanks.

When she eventually gets to college it will be the end of nelly, she will be dropping them to all and sundry😐

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Cuando finalmente llegue a la universidad, será el final de nelly, los dejará caer a todos y cada uno 😐

I heard her say in a telephone conversation that her great hope if she passed her exams was to go to the Barcelona School of Hospitality and Tourism. He commented on it because of what you talk about the University of Valencia.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

I heard her say in a telephone conversation that her great hope if she passed her exams was to go to the Barcelona School of Hospitality and Tourism. He commented on it because of what you talk about the University of Valencia.

Thanks for that tidbit, that would make sense, she speaks English and Russian that we know of and maybe something else. 

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

When she eventually gets to college it will be the end of nelly, she will be dropping them to all and sundry😐

Just because you move or go to college, doesn't  mean the end of friendship.  Do you know if she is actually going to Valencia for school? If so, I heard Valencia is 2 hours from her current location and would have to move. Thoughts

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

Just because you move or go to college, doesn't  mean the end of friendship.  Do you know if she is actually going to Valencia for school? If so, I heard Valencia is 2 hours from her current location and would have to move. Thoughts

If she goes to school in Valencia, it is too far from Barc to commute, so yes she will have to move.