B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

10 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

You forgot one,,serafima with her big saggy bouncing boobs,,and i only say that with @corvette84 in mind,i know he hates reading serafima's name,so i will not mention serafima's name again,,i promise..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SERAFIMA,,i just had to. 😝:biggrin:

Strangely, I quite liked them...

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:
Danaya has not done anything with her tits, but she lost a lot of her size after pregnancy, when she lost weight.

Sorry Nold...yes you're right. I barely watched her when she returned. She'd lost far too much weight, it just looked like she'd had a boob job...😏

22 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

You forgot one,,serafima with her big saggy bouncing boobs,,and i only say that with @corvette84 in mind,i know he hates reading serafima's name,so i will not mention serafima's name again,,i promise..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SERAFIMA,,i just had to. 😝:biggrin:

Serafima’s are fake … ( according to Harley 🙄😱🤡

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Serafima’s are fake … ( according to Harley 🙄😱🤡

Well if that were the case,then the boob Dr. used water balloons instead of silicone.  (harley's brain is fake)

gif+graciosos+1.gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1